yummy and healthy

Posted by 5121782678374240648 on Jan 28, 2015

Very tasty bars and very healthy.....

Amazing!

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Feb 06, 2015

Really nice flavour and texture

Yummy!

Posted by 4871391958548372189 on Feb 15, 2015

This tastes like dessert but it's actually really good for you! I love that I can have it after dinner every single day if I want to and not feel that I'm being unhealthy! Definitely a repurchase for me (I just bought my second pack a few days ago!) ENJOY!

Best Bar Ever

Posted by 5289358572280286597 on May 11, 2015

Love this product. Such a great taste with good ingredients and they fill me up completely.

Yummi

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Jul 10, 2013

Very nice

Great for us who have problems getting enough calories in our diet.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I have many allergies and food intolerances, and have a lessened appetite due to all the food substances I need to cut from my diet. So I search for products that may increase my appetite, as well has having lots of calories in them. I tolerate very little fruits, so I almost consider it a small miracle that I tolerate the Larabar energy bars well. I have tried most Larabar energy bars (in a matter of as short time span as two months), and by far, I must say that this one ranks high to me; it is one of my favourites. As you can see from what is most popular in regards to sales number, you can tell that this is not only my personal favourite; this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip has quite a universal appeal. I have never really had a sweet tooth, but of some reason I like most of the Larabar energy bars. Tastewise I recommend this specific product.

les meilleures barres chocolatées!

Posted by 5711315352636556825 on Jul 23, 2013

super bonnes, permet de bien caler l'estomac en cas de creux et super compo!

Absolutely delicious

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Jul 26, 2013

But surely loaded with calories from all the dates and peanuts. Yumm for a special treat!

These are so delicious!!

Posted by Harpocrates on Aug 09, 2013

I love them!!

YUM!

Posted by enilorak on Jan 13, 2013

Oh my God! I LOVE this. Taste SO good. This will be my treat on Saturdays! Mmmmm, yum!!!