Highly recommended by dietician

Posted by Reviewer2813977 on Feb 26, 2013

Being confused over so many healthy bars, I consulted an expert who recommended LarBar. This flavor is great.

Great grab-food

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Jun 30, 2012

Unfortunately, they were so great that I simply had to learn to make something like that myself.

Very similar to a Peanut Butter Cup!

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Jul 27, 2012

This is like the candy bar of health food. It tastes so much like a peanut butter cup! It's a great option to keep around for when you're seriously craving candy but want a healthier option. It is like a decadent treat, so it will probably be too sweet for some folks.

Like Healthy Peanut Butter Cups

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product for my afternoon snack. I ended up finishing 3 bars in one sitting. These bars taste just like Peanut Butter Cups. The chocolate and peanut butter work very well together. While I doubt these are entirely "healthy", it does seem that with the whole food ingredients, they are likely healthier than standard candy bars. Despite the great taste, I would be hesitant to order again due to the fact that I might eat the whole box in one sitting next time!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on Jun 06, 2012

These are really great! They are really satisfying and make a decent healthy substitute for the more fattening peanut butter cups ;)

Too good

Posted by Reviewer1041013 on Jun 19, 2012

Super yummy, I'm thinking of buying the bigger box next time. And this time I think I have to limit myself to having one once every week, because these are so good I finished by small box in only a week!

Peanut buttery goodness

Posted by 5373239129816942062 on Jun 20, 2012

I absolutely love anything that has peanut butter in it, and this was so delicious. I had to exercise all willpower not to eat them all at once

YUM!!!!!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 06, 2012

One of my favourite Larabar flavours. Only problem is I eat them too fast!! Same peanut butter flavour as the PB cookie Laaba, just with the additon of choc chips... I really love the extra texture the choc chips give in ALL Larabars. Really good in the fridge as they go solid and give you a bit more to chew!

Like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, but healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on May 10, 2012

These are soooo good. They're a good snack for breakfast on the go. Definitely one of my favourite Larabars.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1179852 on Feb 02, 2012

The best Larabar I have ever had! It really takes care of a chocolate fix. Would recommend to anyone.