July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Larabar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, 5 Bars, 1.6 oz (45 g) Each

Absolutely delicious

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Jul 26, 2013

But surely loaded with calories from all the dates and peanuts. Yumm for a special treat!

like snickers, but food for you!

Posted by Reviewer2023476 on Sep 21, 2012

This is perfect for me to bring in my bag to uni. When I get tired and start to lose my concentration in class, I have a couple of bites of a bar and it brings my blood sugar up and carries me over til the next meal. A really good taste, sweet but not too sweet. Very filling, great when you need something. I would take this hiking, great energy booster!

Great grab-food

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Jun 30, 2012

Unfortunately, they were so great that I simply had to learn to make something like that myself.

Very similar to a Peanut Butter Cup!

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Jul 27, 2012

This is like the candy bar of health food. It tastes so much like a peanut butter cup! It's a great option to keep around for when you're seriously craving candy but want a healthier option. It is like a decadent treat, so it will probably be too sweet for some folks.

Like Healthy Peanut Butter Cups

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

I purchased this product for my afternoon snack. I ended up finishing 3 bars in one sitting. These bars taste just like Peanut Butter Cups. The chocolate and peanut butter work very well together. While I doubt these are entirely "healthy", it does seem that with the whole food ingredients, they are likely healthier than standard candy bars. Despite the great taste, I would be hesitant to order again due to the fact that I might eat the whole box in one sitting next time!