Bon au goût mais pas pour la santé!

Posted by 5303047442159351263 on Nov 15, 2015

Après avoir dégusté ces barres(pas toutes!je ne suis pas maso!) et vu les douleurs occasionnées, j'ai su que ce produit comporte des Ogm,les arachides. Mon corps détecte tout ogm et me le fait payer. Il faut savoir que les arachides comme le soja sont pratiquement tous OGM! Pour moi un produit OGM est à l'opposé d'un produit organique, naturel et ce n'est pas parce que vous trouvez des arachides en magasin Bio qu'elles sont non ogm! La plupart des personnes ne réagissent pas aux arachides grâce à leur bon système immunitaire, ces personnes là , quand elles en viennent à réagir se sont de grosses allergies qui s'installent et là c'est plus compliqué voire dangereux. A cause de cela, le doute est permis concernant la marque!

A great on-the-go clean snack

Posted by 5036700954116871500 on Feb 10, 2015

One of my favourites! This is the third time I've purchased these. A great on-the-go clean snack. I love the flavour and the fact that there are no additives in this product unlike many other bars.

Okay

Posted by 5249274143648276154 on Jan 29, 2015

Great snack, okay flavour.

Good flavour

Posted by 4890758919707696264 on Aug 16, 2014

Great flavour without all the sugar.

Another One To Adore.

Posted by HealthyErica on Jun 20, 2014

I am a huge larabar fan and this flavor is just another one I love. I recommended this to everyone!

If I had to choose just 1-

Posted by HonestReviews4U on Dec 04, 2013

I love all larabar products that I have tried (most) and this is hands down my favorite. Just the right amount of peanut butter flavor with a nice tart cherry bit here and there to balance it. And the best part is the interesting texture. Highly recommend!

My favourite together with Larabars peanut and chocolate.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I suffer from lots of allegies and food intolerances, but luckily I find that I tolerate most Larabar energy bars ok. I have bought almost all the different Larabar enegy bars in a matter of two months, and I rank this highly; this one to me gets the highest rating, together with Larabar's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. I had expected more fresh and delicous jelly in it though. It was more like dried up jam. But well, that's how it is: Healthy stuff rarely tastes as fantastic as the really unhealthy food stuff.

Yum bars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

These are delicious and filling.

First try and loving it!

Posted by 5399657801152512885 on Sep 04, 2012

Based on the reviews, I took a gamble and never looked back. This is one of the better flavours out there. Have, in the past, gone based on reviews but there were some that didn't go according to expectations, most notably the banana nut. Peanut butter and jelly rocks.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1997470 on May 08, 2012

Such a good snack on the go!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »