Might be my new favorite

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I've had cherry pie, lemon, and blueberry flavors before. This might just be my new favorite! The texture is a bit different than the others. It's more crumbly, but still soft. The pineapple chunks are very sweet and yummy. A great snack bar. I will definitely reorder. UPDATE: I go through two boxes of these a month. I don't even order the other flavors anymore. So yummy! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

A burst of the tropics

Posted by Reviewer2118956 on Jun 18, 2010

This bar has all my favorite flavors - orange, pineappe and coconut all in one bar. Love alot of the Lara bar flavors but this one and the chocolate coconut chew are my favorites.

Yummy 2

Posted by Reviewer2804725 on Dec 30, 2009

Very good flavor and filling just like all LARABARs that I've tried.

Larabars

Posted by Reviewer2997140 on Jan 26, 2010

Delicious, healthy snack without the guilt! This goes for the entire variety of Larabars.These bars have it all.....yummy, nutritious, healthy. Beat any others on the market.

This is delicious

Posted by Reviewer2281724 on Nov 26, 2009

Taste is best! This is my favorite.

My far the most filling and flavorful natural bar!

Posted by Reviewer1187044 on Dec 08, 2010

This is my pick me up after a long day at work and drive home. I also eat this as a candy replacement since the tropical flavor provides that fruity - tangy - sweet taste. :) Would buy again and again.

Great snack choice!

Posted by Reviewer2775111 on Feb 27, 2011

Delicious and nutritious.

YUMMMM

Posted by Reviewer1534027 on Apr 08, 2011

This is the first time I tried larabars and now im totally addicted and want to try them ALL. This bar is sweet but a little tart, duh. freaking amazing!!!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Apr 16, 2011

Love these! Have tried Carrot cake and Jocalat with Hazelnuts, but these are my favourites so far. I love the mix of the slightly sour orange peel and the neutral taste of coconut. These I can eat on their own, without a cup of coffee because they are not so sweet. Will definitely order again :)

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1955487 on Jun 07, 2011

This one went right to my favourite list! I like the exotic taste and it is not too sweet. I also like Cherry pie a lot, as this one is so simple and ...genius. Tropical Fruit Tart is a bit more "sophisticated" in taste and reminds me about summer vacation :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »