Don't care for it

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Jan 02, 2009

It is great at removing dirt and make-up. However, it is too drying for my dry skin and I don't really like the scent.

따끔해요

Posted by Reviewer2265303 on Jul 08, 2012

세이어스 늘 사용했었는데...한번 바꿔보고파 이걸 주문했습니다. 근데... 지금 사용 2주정도..계속 따끔거리네요.. 트러블이 일어나는건 아니지만.. 아무래도 세이어스보단 자극이 있는듯 합니다

No me convence del todo

Posted by rocioes on Feb 12, 2014

Lo compré porque no lleva alcohol, pero en ciertas zonas me produce un ligero escozor, y yo no tengo la piel sensible. Por otra parte, tiene un olor muy extraño, no sé decir a qué pero no me termina de gustar. No sé si realmente sirve para atenuar poros y dar luminosidad, eso aún no lo he podido comprobar

Terrible smell

Posted by 5631128038524016676 on May 27, 2015

While this works, it leaves my skin a little too tight. The smell is also very strong, and lingers.

Breaks me out

Posted by frivolousgirl on Jul 05, 2016

I really wanted to like this toner but something in it just doesn't agree with my skin. Maybe it's the witch hazel or the arnica as it is common irritants, or just that it got too many ingredients and actives? :/ Either way, I had to stop using it on my face. I sometimes use it on my body though. For the skin softening, I didn't get that.

Smell is too strong, makes me sick

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Sep 16, 2016

I really can't stand the smell of this product, I think there is something chemical about it, every time I use it I feel like throwing up. I am going to stop using it since that smell lingers and it's unbearable.

hmmm...no.

Posted by 5370561756190681653 on Oct 24, 2016

it leaves a sticky feeling on my skin. Probably doesnt work well on my skin. Wont buy it again. (but it bring any irritation or redness)