Absolutely Amazing

Posted by 4944943530422938049 on Mar 12, 2016

I'm not one to "rave" about products... But let me tell you about this toner. I got it in search of a toner similar to the Thayer's witch hazel toner which works for me but I wasn't wowed by it.. After one use of this toner I noticed a difference in my skin the next morning. With continued use I noticed over time the tone & texture of my face greatly improved. It keeps my skin clear & the price is dirt cheap. One of it's main ingredients is hyaluronic acid which I think is a great for keeping the skin moisturized. It keeps my oil at bay because I have combination skin, but does not dry me out. Would recommend this to anyone.

Really good!

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on Apr 25, 2016

This is the most amazing toner I ever tried. It is in my must have list from Iherb :) and I have tried a lot! It has a wonderful smell of lilac, contains hyaluronic acid and hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, will be a great base for using products with hyaluronic acid afterwards. Hamamelis is a powerful anti-aging plant, softens and tones the skin, improves skin tone, reduces inflammation, has antibacterial effect. Due to tannins, contained in hamamelis, pores on the face look much smaller. The extracts of papaya and pineapple contain natural acids that help this toner to exfoliate dead skin cells. I use it also as a body spray for summer - it leaves a nice light fragrance on the body, my husband loves it much. And the price is great! Great for present too because I think everybody will love to use it! Great product! See also my other reviews of the best products on Iherb.

I did not like it

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Mar 27, 2016

I was allergic to the product and did not like the smell, but my daughter uses it and loves it

Don't know

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012

Irritates my skin a bit

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 27, 2012

Good composition, after the application is sticky, so removed one star.

Very nice organic treat...

Posted by Reviewer2201366 on Feb 02, 2009

...for a very tired mummy, it is lovely. So soft perfum and gentle on the skin. I feel alive again despite the lack of sleep.

Great one.

Posted by Reviewer2374980 on May 16, 2012

soothing and light with nice fragrance. love it

lovely smell

Posted by 5219552389917712695 on May 18, 2012

I have sensitive skin with some acne. i bought 2 lotion one special for acne Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion, second Humphrey's,.Humphrey's, Facial toner is better than Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion for my oily , problem skin .Will buy again.

Clean and Soft

Posted by 5674406860631539187 on May 24, 2012

This product not only cleans away the remaining grime of the day, it smooths, refines, and softens while leaving a delightful light fragrance behind to soothe the senses! Thanks!

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2140552 on Mar 15, 2012

This is the best toner and it smells like just like fresh lilacs!! Wonderful! My skin has stayed clear ever since I started using this and I have acne prone skin.