nice toner

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Feb 15, 2012

Has a rather strong flowery smell.

Absolutely Amazing

Posted by 4944943530422938049 on Mar 12, 2016

I'm not one to "rave" about products... But let me tell you about this toner. I got it in search of a toner similar to the Thayer's witch hazel toner which works for me but I wasn't wowed by it.. After one use of this toner I noticed a difference in my skin the next morning. With continued use I noticed over time the tone & texture of my face greatly improved. It keeps my skin clear & the price is dirt cheap. One of it's main ingredients is hyaluronic acid which I think is a great for keeping the skin moisturized. It keeps my oil at bay because I have combination skin, but does not dry me out. Would recommend this to anyone.

Best skin cleanser

Posted by 5471158331330297505 on Mar 22, 2015

Makes my skin so clean and fresh, the best product for cleansing

тоник

Posted by 5735096717961410457 on Jun 04, 2015

Супер тоник для лица. Лучший что я пробовала. Лучше чем Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner

I did not like it

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Mar 27, 2016

I was allergic to the product and did not like the smell, but my daughter uses it and loves it

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 27, 2012

Good composition, after the application is sticky, so removed one star.

Very nice organic treat...

Posted by Reviewer2201366 on Feb 02, 2009

...for a very tired mummy, it is lovely. So soft perfum and gentle on the skin. I feel alive again despite the lack of sleep.

Great one.

Posted by Reviewer2374980 on May 16, 2012

soothing and light with nice fragrance. love it

lovely smell

Posted by 5219552389917712695 on May 18, 2012

I have sensitive skin with some acne. i bought 2 lotion one special for acne Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion, second Humphrey's,.Humphrey's, Facial toner is better than Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion for my oily , problem skin .Will buy again.

Clean and Soft

Posted by 5674406860631539187 on May 24, 2012

This product not only cleans away the remaining grime of the day, it smooths, refines, and softens while leaving a delightful light fragrance behind to soothe the senses! Thanks!