LOVE IT

Posted by 4946193606151121542 on Aug 07, 2014

I'm very pleased with those who face, the very fact that they have no alcohol greatly facilitates the sensitivity that I have inside. In addition, it is very helpful to shrink pores!

Great product!

Posted by 5351756068666396014 on Oct 20, 2015

Cleans my face very well, soft for the skin and gives me a great feeling!

тоник

Posted by 5735096717961410457 on Jun 04, 2015

Супер тоник для лица. Лучший что я пробовала. Лучше чем Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel, with Aloe Vera Formula, Alcohol-Free Toner

Perfect

Posted by 5140528078085813246 on Oct 27, 2013

It is so hard to find alcohol free and good stuff nowadays! Thank god for this :) My skin is perfect!

Clean and Soft

Posted by 5674406860631539187 on May 24, 2012

This product not only cleans away the remaining grime of the day, it smooths, refines, and softens while leaving a delightful light fragrance behind to soothe the senses! Thanks!

Really really good.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

I prefer the lilac one to the plain one as it smells better. I use it like a toner after my bedtime routine. I have already saw a small improvement in my pores and I think my skin is a bit less oily. I have been using it for 3 months already and I'm waiting for a greater improvement. I think it's quite good and this is also alcohol free.

Heavenly Scent!!!

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

Wish it came in a bigger bottle. Leaves skin, soft, smooth, and clean. Doesn't dry either!

Absolutely Amazing

Posted by 4944943530422938049 on Mar 12, 2016

I'm not one to "rave" about products... But let me tell you about this toner. I got it in search of a toner similar to the Thayer's witch hazel toner which works for me but I wasn't wowed by it.. After one use of this toner I noticed a difference in my skin the next morning. With continued use I noticed over time the tone & texture of my face greatly improved. It keeps my skin clear & the price is dirt cheap. One of it's main ingredients is hyaluronic acid which I think is a great for keeping the skin moisturized. It keeps my oil at bay because I have combination skin, but does not dry me out. Would recommend this to anyone.

Awesome!

Posted by 5361917216350715670 on Oct 03, 2016

Awesome! First time user and I love it. Beautiful product I'll order more. Enough to use on my entire body.

nice toner

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Feb 15, 2012

Has a rather strong flowery smell.