Excelente tónico

Posted by veronnier on Aug 26, 2014

Es fantástico, muy suave, con un olor apenas perceptible, deja la piel limpia y tersa. No tiene nada que envidiar a mis tonicos favoritos de Thayer's. Compraré otros tipos de tónico de esta marca para comparar entre ellos.

Great alcohol free toner

Posted by 4748131759542743641 on Aug 09, 2014

This smels sooo good and make my skin feel lovely. i don't cleanse my face in the morning, just splash water, then use this and i am good to go. and i will smell really good too.

LOVE IT

Posted by 4946193606151121542 on Aug 07, 2014

I'm very pleased with those who face, the very fact that they have no alcohol greatly facilitates the sensitivity that I have inside. In addition, it is very helpful to shrink pores!

Me gusta como huele

Posted by 5346695715491086199 on Jul 17, 2014

Lo compre porque no había de otra marca y me gusta, pero me escuece si se me mete en el ojo, y con otros no me pasa. No repetiré

Al principio muy contenta pero usarlo con precaución.

Posted by 5115631038316941956 on Jun 18, 2014

Los primeros dias no podia vivir sin el porque me daba un aspecto a la cara especial , saludable , pero con el paso de los dias volví a notar que no hacia nada , no sé al contrario mas bien , así que lo que hago es dosificarlo, unos dias este y lo combino con otro mas suave. No tiene alcohol , no huele a nada , el envase es precioso pero no sé si lo volveré a comprar.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on May 27, 2014

I like a quality of toner. Makes your skin firm and fresh without drying. But smell is just awful, nothing like Lilac:)

Loving it

Posted by 5529156342266758942 on May 02, 2014

This product is perfect for my mixed skin as I try to avoid alcohol in toners. Loving the smell and the feeling on my skin after dabbing this on.

Facial Toner

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 26, 2014

I am really like this toner. It is like a water, very light and has a really lilac smell. I have not any allergy to this product. I think that for winter this toner is very good. I have mixed skin.

Posted by 5026870152604813026 on Mar 19, 2014

It will give you a nice, smooth skin!! I will definetely repurchase!

Heavenly Scent!!!

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

Wish it came in a bigger bottle. Leaves skin, soft, smooth, and clean. Doesn't dry either!