BRILLIANT!

Posted by 5449411440132275465 on Dec 20, 2015

So inlove in this lotion....I always have been scared to use any lotions as they left my skin dry and irritated.My skin is sensitive prone to bad redness...but this lotion does miracles.I ordered my 3 bottle and will bay more.Thx you for so good product!

J'adore ce tonique !

Posted by 4810205538804248700 on Nov 04, 2015

Très bon produit. Odeur super agréable et il laisse une sensation de frais et de propre sur la peau, fait très bien son job pour pas cher !! En plus il est sans alcool donc ne pique ni la peau, ni les yeux. Je le laisse au frigo pour une sensation encore meilleure, vraiment j'adore ! Je le recommande pour tous les types de peau.

Top product

Posted by 5030512241636495074 on Oct 29, 2015

I'm so glad I found this toner, it has done my skin so good. My skin gets immediate relief and it reduces the redness at least 80%. The smell is also really nice

Tónico suave y refrescante

Posted by 5476765027829217248 on Apr 13, 2015

lo compré porque estaba indicado para la piel sensible y con rojeces. A mi me ha ido muy bien, ya he gastado un bote y tengo ahí esperando otro. Tiene un olor suave y fresquito a pepino. Seguiré repitiendo.

Love it!

Posted by sjajolika on Jan 22, 2015

Efficient in terms of hydrating and pore cleaning - pores won't magically disappear, or appear significantly smaller, but it will leave them clean :) I don't know about reducing redness, but somehow it calms the skin after cleansing. I really enjoy using it, my skin likes it and will definitely purchase again.

Perfect!

Posted by 5239909067160962719 on Nov 01, 2014

I loved that toner! Will buy it again.

fresh and gentle

Posted by 5343120757158745664 on Sep 30, 2014

my fave toner

Great!

Posted by 4629387090350459985 on Sep 13, 2014

Great toner. The scent is mild and nice, it would be suitable for a Man too. If you do not want to apply a moisterizer afterwards, the toner is almost enough.

Good!

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Aug 06, 2014

Natural and good toner!

Perfect for sensitive/dry skin!

Posted by aftonhupper on Jun 03, 2014

I have very dry skin that is prone to redness and hormonal breakouts. This toner is great for preventing acne as well as reducing redness! Love the scent, as well. Will repurchase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »