Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Aug 16, 2009

This is so gentle it is really helping my acne.

Perfect for sensitive/dry skin!

Posted by aftonhupper on Jun 03, 2014

I have very dry skin that is prone to redness and hormonal breakouts. This toner is great for preventing acne as well as reducing redness! Love the scent, as well. Will repurchase.

J'adore ce tonique !

Posted by 4810205538804248700 on Nov 04, 2015

Très bon produit. Odeur super agréable et il laisse une sensation de frais et de propre sur la peau, fait très bien son job pour pas cher !! En plus il est sans alcool donc ne pique ni la peau, ni les yeux. Je le laisse au frigo pour une sensation encore meilleure, vraiment j'adore ! Je le recommande pour tous les types de peau.

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Jan 01, 2012

Great toner

СУПЕР ОБЪЕМ!!!

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on May 27, 2013

Тоник как тоник!!! НО ОБЪЕМ СУПЕР!!!! ))))

Fresh with good smell

Posted by 4921871621666634619 on Jul 09, 2013

Fresh with good smell

fantastic alcohol-free toner

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Apr 16, 2009

light, refreshing fragrance, beautiful organic ingredients, generous amount for a great price! I use this as a cleanser/toner each night (and whenever my face needs a pick-me-up), applied with organic cotton cosmetic pads. No need for scrubbing or rinsing. Will re-order regularly...

BRILLIANT!

Posted by 5449411440132275465 on Dec 20, 2015

So inlove in this lotion....I always have been scared to use any lotions as they left my skin dry and irritated.My skin is sensitive prone to bad redness...but this lotion does miracles.I ordered my 3 bottle and will bay more.Thx you for so good product!

Lo adoro!

Posted by eltocadordevero on Jun 28, 2016

Había leído que el olor no era agradable pero nada que ver! Tiene un aroma estupendo a melón y pepino, deja la piel super fresquita y si que noto que reduce rojeces y calma la piel, de lo mejorcito que he probado!

Best toner ever

Posted by 4746989252536345870 on Dec 06, 2016

I have 3 toners in my routine which Sk2, origin and this one. I cant see different when I use 3 of these, its similar for the result. Love it so much and will be purchase it again and again

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »