Love it!

Posted by sjajolika on Jan 22, 2015

Efficient in terms of hydrating and pore cleaning - pores won't magically disappear, or appear significantly smaller, but it will leave them clean :) I don't know about reducing redness, but somehow it calms the skin after cleansing. I really enjoy using it, my skin likes it and will definitely purchase again.

Top product

Posted by misskittylilly on Oct 29, 2015

I'm so glad I found this toner, it has done my skin so good. My skin gets immediate relief and it reduces the redness at least 80%. The smell is also really nice

Lo adoro!

Posted by eltocadordevero on Jun 28, 2016

Había leído que el olor no era agradable pero nada que ver! Tiene un aroma estupendo a melón y pepino, deja la piel super fresquita y si que noto que reduce rojeces y calma la piel, de lo mejorcito que he probado!

Refreshing toner

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 16, 2014

This toner didn't dry out my skin and left it less red. It contains nice ingredients, but it stings a bit after applying.

Smells nice

Posted by Reviewer2565723 on Nov 20, 2013

I like this product, will buy again

A good one!

Posted by 5559178639062198232 on Nov 30, 2013

The bottle is very pretty! I like this toner but I would not recommend this to those who suffers from sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin but it makes little burning feeling to my skin. After using this my skin feels so fresh but it does not dry out my skin.

Pretty good!

Posted by 5483059628181048367 on May 13, 2012

Seems to be working well, isn't as much of a redness relief as I had hoped though

Nice

Posted by 5420991978766439737 on Jun 24, 2013

Good product but not for oily skin! Too much oily. Great smell. :-)

Continuing use...

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Oct 11, 2012

Smell is refreshing and seems to pick up soap residue without being harsh. Skin feels squeaky clean after use.

My first witch hazel

Posted by Reviewer1643635 on Feb 14, 2011

My first witch hazel toner and love it gonna try thayer's for my next order though. Smell okay, refreshed my skin and moisturized it and natural