Gentle&Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1260747 on Oct 22, 2011

I have very sensitive skin and this toner proved to be suitable. The melon/cucumber fragrance is very mild ( almost fragrant free) & soothing ( I'm allergic to strong scent). And it's moisturizing besides toning. Good buy!

Cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer1073258 on Apr 19, 2011

I like this product because it is quite cheaper than any other products with no alchol. But, I don't think this product is effective in reducing the redness. Actually, I feel a little irritating on my skin when I apply this. Anyway, I put this stuff in my bathroom that I can use it right after I cleanse my face.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Aug 16, 2009

This is so gentle it is really helping my acne.

Perfect for sensitive/dry skin!

Posted by aftonhupper on Jun 03, 2014

I have very dry skin that is prone to redness and hormonal breakouts. This toner is great for preventing acne as well as reducing redness! Love the scent, as well. Will repurchase.

Facial Toner

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Oct 25, 2011

It is refreshing and cleans face properly but still I don't see any improvements in reducing redness. I think next time I will try another toner.

Don't like

Posted by 5249937935636092600 on Jul 03, 2013

Not effective at all - like a water for me

No para mí.

Posted by 5758637734267438045 on Jan 23, 2015

Se supone que es un producto para disminuir las rojeces y no para incrementarlas como me pasó a mí. Me causó gran irritación, no sé por qué, tal vez una reacción alérgica a alguno de sus ingredientes (¿?). Si tienes la piel demasiado sensible o reactiva no lo recomiendo. Claro que cada piel es diferente. Además huele mal.

J'adore ce tonique !

Posted by 4810205538804248700 on Nov 04, 2015

Très bon produit. Odeur super agréable et il laisse une sensation de frais et de propre sur la peau, fait très bien son job pour pas cher !! En plus il est sans alcool donc ne pique ni la peau, ni les yeux. Je le laisse au frigo pour une sensation encore meilleure, vraiment j'adore ! Je le recommande pour tous les types de peau.

Fresh with good smell

Posted by 4921871621666634619 on Jul 09, 2013

Fresh with good smell

СУПЕР ОБЪЕМ!!!

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on May 27, 2013

Тоник как тоник!!! НО ОБЪЕМ СУПЕР!!!! ))))