Hurrah for Hurraw!

Posted by 5749549576320781684 on Apr 07, 2015

The Hurraw balm is amazing. It's got a silky smooth texture, is nice and light on the lips and lasts for a reasonable amount of time. I'm yet to try this flavour but can't wait.

One of my favorites

Posted by 5673474165924502887 on Sep 11, 2016

Ordered over 21 lip balms on here. It smells as described and long lasting. Moist, smooth to apply. A bit shiny but not oily, waxy nor sticky. Suitable for OZ spring

cruelty free/healthy lip balm/fab flavour

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015

Cruelty free lip balm. No nasty ingredients. Natural and Vegan!! Love Great flavours including this one. Refreshing and uplifting. No chemical smells to induce a migraine because its all natural.

Great !

Posted by 5724077883417296049 on Mar 08, 2015

Great hydratation and the flavor is gingerly. No real differences in properties between all the flavor I tested though, but I loved all ! Super hydratation et un gout de gingembre. Pas de vraie différence en terme de qualité entre les différents goûts par contre, mais je les ai tous adorés !

Amazing balm!

Posted by Reviewer3100864 on Nov 20, 2016

I love the Hurraw balms! They are rich and creamy without feeling sticky on the lips. Medium staying power, but my lips feels soft long after the balm is gone. The smell of this one is quite interesting, booth fresh and spicy.

Easier to buy

Posted by 4839018474728547600 on Oct 18, 2016

Because I wanted my daughter to use natural products I started making lip balms myself. They were successful, but then I stumbled upon Hurraw and given that they consist of natural ingredients it is so much easier just to buy. Besides I couldn't compete with their range of flavours.

Great taste

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Apr 08, 2015

As always, high quality balm that goes on smooth and has a nice taste. I like all the flavours I have tried by this brand and will continue to purchase.

Posted by 4841212966047792428 on Jun 21, 2015

Creamy and has great flavour! Yum!

i love Hurraw!

Posted by 4622251829869765995 on Dec 23, 2014

I have just fallen in love with the Hurraw! balms. I am working my way through all of the scents. This one is quite spicy and strong, but very lovely.

Me encantan estas barritas

Posted by 5492749627673413141 on May 19, 2015

No hay ninguna de la marca que no me gusten. Los olores que tienen son buenísimos y además te dejan los labios muy suaves, sin que te salgan esas pielecillas tan molestas que salen con otros labiales parecidos

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »