Amaretttttttoooooooooooooooooo

Posted by 4668818813864035729 on Jul 08, 2014

This makes me want an affogato! Out of my 5 Hurraw! balms this isnt up there with the faves but have it in my handbag at all times. The Hurraw! balm is definitely my holy grail of balms, this is beyond dior rose balm, beyond rosebud salve, beyond medicated blistex, beyond any chapstick or nuxe de miel. This isnt in a tub that leaves you in public unsure what to do with your balm covered finger, this fits in any pocket, purse or handbag and goes above and beyond any other 'holy grail' balm, plus over half the price. Good scent, smooth, staying power, not to oily, not sticky, not thick, just right.

Perfect for an almond lover like me

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014

My favorite brand, I love every single one of them. Vegan, raw, no scary chemicals, and it smells/tastes delicious and gives you incredibly soft lips.

This is good!

Posted by Hurrahei on May 01, 2014

Love the smell, feeling and price! Will def. buy many more!

New favorite lip balm

Posted by 5301189716789269731 on May 05, 2014

I love everything about this lip balm. Top notch ingredients, nice packaging, lovely scent/flavor, so I will definitely be repurchasing this item.

Muy rico olor!

Posted by 4823154835664088967 on Aug 20, 2014

Profundo olor a almendras, buena hidratación.

Cherry pips and amaretto!

Posted by 5466531723069594971 on Feb 18, 2015

Smells absolutely divine if fresh raw almond (not dried or roasted!) like apricot kernels or cherry pips, like amaretto <3 Hydrates lips like nothing else on the market, perfection!

Creamy & Smells Delish!

Posted by 5054687559179041184 on Feb 19, 2016

Absolutely love my new lip balm from Hurraw! It has just the right amount of almond scent & is so creamy that it stays put on your lips all day!

Favorite lipbalm

Posted by 4995194568171732591 on Jan 04, 2016

I have extremely dry lips, and I love wearing lipstick. So I am very picky when it comes to lipbalms ! This one first has the most AMAZING SMELL seriously, it's a delight, and I usually don't care about the smell... It's moisturizing, rich, stays on the lips, and you just forgive it's even here (but trust me, it still is). I love it, and I will repurchase it (or other smells, I'm curious !)

Génial

Posted by 5181519423205488719 on May 26, 2015

Ce baume sent divinement bon et est très efficace. A commander les yeux fermés!

Hurraw is the best lip balm

Posted by 4787792183436834523 on Apr 10, 2016

One of my favourite flavours, this lip balm is amazing

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »