Hurraw! Balm, Lip Balm, Chai Spice, .15 oz (4.3 g)

SMOOTH & TASTY

Posted by 5185117337926587380 on Nov 15, 2013

amazingly smooth texture, amazingly natural & tasty smell, amazingly moisturising effect... Respect to the developer of this lip balm, genial combination of used ingredients, so pure and raw... Cinammon lovers do not hesitate to purchase it, its simply perfect stuff. Its oval shape was a nice surprise, so original in every way !

Chai Spice

Posted by 5555068728401137760 on Jan 05, 2014

Love the Hurraw Lip Balms. Been using it for a few years now. Was introduced to it at tne Raw Living Spirit Retreat in Mowalla, Or. (Camp Adams) by Chef Teri V.. Awesome product, use it daily.

Makes me happy (and beautiful)

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014

My favorite brand, I love every single one of them. Vegan, raw, no scary chemicals, and it smells/tastes delicious and gives you incredibly soft lips.

Marvelous

Posted by 5664260178889484169 on Jan 28, 2014

I loved this lip balm, it scent is marvelous. I really loved it

In Love with Hurraw!

Posted by kurogoma on May 29, 2014

This brand of lip balms is soooo underrated! Firstly, I am not a lip balm, or lip anything kind of person, basically only using it if I remember or someone else pointing out my lips are chapped. Oops. I got the Chai Tea lipbalm on a whim, because I love Chai Tea and I need a lipbalm, in that order. Well, this lip balm blew me away. Most lip balms I have used before tend to last for a short time and my lips get chapped again. But Hurraw!'s lipbalm lasted on me for hours, and actually makes my lips super smooth and soft. Applying another layer of color on top was such a breeze. I actually find myself re-applying again because I love how this lipbalm feels on my lips. It is very moisturising. I also like how natural the scent of Chai Tea is. It being organic and vegan is just major plus points in my book. I plan to repurchase other flavours, and I think I found my HG lipbalm in Hurraw!