Nourishing and delicious.

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

Super soft and smooth, nice smell and flavour, but not overly strong. Perfect lip balm!

An instant favorite

Posted by 5501314847883321477 on Apr 08, 2016

I've tried a lot of lip balms and I can say this one became a favorite the moment I tried it. It's a very hydrating product, but it doesn't get greasy. Plus, the smell is delicious but not overpowering. It doesn't have a taste and the list of ingredients is pretty simple and natural. Overall, a great chapstick to use during the day. l'll surely purchase more items from the line!

One of my faves

Posted by 4798550666474966066 on Apr 03, 2016

Feels great on the lips, and I'm not talking about the smell but about the comfort it brings. For the smell: it's really nice, not too present and it really tastes like a good cup of chai! All in all, I love it!

love love love

Posted by 5724388062154171446 on Mar 05, 2016

I love these lip balms. This particular one is my favorite amazing flavor. I also have the tangerine and chamomile spf one which is also great.

The Best

Posted by plantbasedglutard on Feb 22, 2016

Best lip balms out there!

Huele genial

Posted by sayuri on Nov 23, 2015

La hidratación es justa. El olor un 10. Lo único es que pica un poco al principio, pero se pasa, huele tan tan bien que no me importa

Strong smell

Posted by 5294744699088973035 on Nov 04, 2015

Incredibly strong smell, i was hoping it would be faint but it isn't! Used it once or twice and it applies graciously. Lasts for hours on my lips. Everything is positive about it just not the scent.

Yumm.

Posted by 5643057643728378377 on Sep 17, 2015

This is the first lip balm I have found that has an authentic chai tea scent. It's also smooth and moisturizing. I love it.

Exquisito.

Posted by tenderly on Sep 12, 2015

Compré esto sólo por que era con aroma "chai spice" y me encantó, es muy suave en los labios, humecta por mucho rato y el aroma es fuerte pero no es pesado, ya quiero probar toda la variedad de aromas que tiene la marca, porque la calidad me encantó.

Great

Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 03, 2015

Very hydrating, wonderful smell but tasteless. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »