Makes me happy (and beautiful)

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014

My favorite brand, I love every single one of them. Vegan, raw, no scary chemicals, and it smells/tastes delicious and gives you incredibly soft lips.

Exquisito.

Posted by tenderly on Sep 12, 2015

Compré esto sólo por que era con aroma "chai spice" y me encantó, es muy suave en los labios, humecta por mucho rato y el aroma es fuerte pero no es pesado, ya quiero probar toda la variedad de aromas que tiene la marca, porque la calidad me encantó.

Nourishing and delicious.

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

Super soft and smooth, nice smell and flavour, but not overly strong. Perfect lip balm!

Chai Spice

Posted by 5555068728401137760 on Jan 05, 2014

Love the Hurraw Lip Balms. Been using it for a few years now. Was introduced to it at tne Raw Living Spirit Retreat in Mowalla, Or. (Camp Adams) by Chef Teri V.. Awesome product, use it daily.

love it!

Posted by ClassicPictures on Jul 02, 2014

it smells legitimately like Chai spice! this balm is very moisturizing, i'll definitely be purchasing more.

Yumm.

Posted by 5643057643728378377 on Sep 17, 2015

This is the first lip balm I have found that has an authentic chai tea scent. It's also smooth and moisturizing. I love it.

Perfect!

Posted by wundarin on Nov 11, 2016

Smooth, doesn't dry lips, easy to apply, pleasant smelling, natural composition, cruelty-free, cheap. I love it and will repurchase.

New favourite lip balm

Posted by 4771393442837609291 on Jun 14, 2016

Love the scent, love the texture, love how it goes on, love shape of the container, love that it nourishes my lips.

Delicious, Creamy, Moisturising. Everything you want.

Posted by 5001106127586900117 on Aug 05, 2014

Creamy, moisturising and lightweight, I fell in love with Hurraw! lip balms the first time I put them on my lips. A life-saver during winter, and this one is especially effective overnight. Wake up with silky-smooth, plump lips. Highly, highly recommended. I have 10 of them now! One of my favourites, the scent is divine and so relaxing.

Lovely scent!

Posted by 5502225295460812767 on Nov 14, 2016

I liked the scent, not overpowering at all. The balm glides nicely across my lips. It made my chapped lips smooth with only one application. Excited to try the rest of the range soon. Highly recommend.