Highly moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Dec 10, 2011

These balms are lightweight and silky. They leave a subtle shine, and smooth feel. The scents are sweet, but not overpowering. I find the chocolate to be more of a mocha, but it is still very pleasant.

Best raw vegan lip balm anywhere

Posted by Reviewer2429329 on Dec 20, 2011

These are the best raw vegan lip balms anywhere -very tasty - melt no your lips and protect them well!

Favorite / Любимый

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 31, 2012

Люблю этот бальзам за его уходовые свойства. Нежный, тающий на губах, он великолепно увлажняет и смягчает мои губы. Пахнет очень аппетитно - не шоколад, а скорее шоколадно-кофейная карамель. Слегка сплющенная с боков форма тубы удобна для ношения в карманах. I love this balm for his properties. A gentle, melting on my lips, it perfectly moisturizes and softens my lips. It smells very appetizing - not chocolate, but rather a chocolate coffee caramel. Its slightly flattened on the sides tube is convenient for carrying in your pockets.

yum-my!

Posted by Reviewer1165644 on Jan 18, 2012

The smell is soooo delicious! I totally would use it just for the smell :), so the fact that it's also softening, glides on easily and you don't feel it sitting on the lips is really nice. Gives slight shine. And yes, the smell is more coffee flavoured dessert than chocolate, but that's even better, if you ask me.

orange

Posted by Reviewer2176118 on Nov 30, 2011

This lip balm tastes really great, smell is good and I like shape of this product. Highly recommend this to everybody.

perfect ♥

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Aug 02, 2012

perfect ♥

AWESOME!

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LIP BALM! I have tons of other organic lip balms but nothing beats this. I'm not exaggeration but the first time it touched my lips, it glided on so smoothly and it's like rich, creamy chocolate. it feels really luxurious on my lips. I feel the need to swipe this on my lips each time and the smell is true to it's name. It smells like Kopiko, whoever that has smelled it. I keep sniffing it like a mad woman. Introduced this to my friend, now she gets whats I'm talking about and she's hooked too.

Parfait!

Posted by 4633773496466543136 on Aug 18, 2012

Ce stick à lèvre est vraiment merveilleux!!! J'en racheraiterai d'autres dès que possible!!!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2806265 on Jan 17, 2012

My grandson uses it constantly! :)

mm

Posted by Waterlily on Apr 15, 2012

tastes great! smells more like coffee than chocolate, but works well and stays on lips for a long time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »