Highly moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Dec 10, 2011

These balms are lightweight and silky. They leave a subtle shine, and smooth feel. The scents are sweet, but not overpowering. I find the chocolate to be more of a mocha, but it is still very pleasant.

Best raw vegan lip balm anywhere

Posted by Reviewer2429329 on Dec 20, 2011

These are the best raw vegan lip balms anywhere -very tasty - melt no your lips and protect them well!

Favorite / Любимый

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 31, 2012

Люблю этот бальзам за его уходовые свойства. Нежный, тающий на губах, он великолепно увлажняет и смягчает мои губы. Пахнет очень аппетитно - не шоколад, а скорее шоколадно-кофейная карамель. Слегка сплющенная с боков форма тубы удобна для ношения в карманах. I love this balm for his properties. A gentle, melting on my lips, it perfectly moisturizes and softens my lips. It smells very appetizing - not chocolate, but rather a chocolate coffee caramel. Its slightly flattened on the sides tube is convenient for carrying in your pockets.

yum-my!

Posted by Reviewer1165644 on Jan 18, 2012

The smell is soooo delicious! I totally would use it just for the smell :), so the fact that it's also softening, glides on easily and you don't feel it sitting on the lips is really nice. Gives slight shine. And yes, the smell is more coffee flavoured dessert than chocolate, but that's even better, if you ask me.

orange

Posted by Reviewer2176118 on Nov 30, 2011

This lip balm tastes really great, smell is good and I like shape of this product. Highly recommend this to everybody.

So far favorite

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Nov 27, 2012

From the ones i tried so far this is my favorite. Из тех что я пробовала этот пока самый любимый.

Good smell

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Feb 17, 2013

it was a good smell and buying again

perfect ♥

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Aug 02, 2012

perfect ♥

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1876312 on Jan 10, 2013

I love, love, love this chocolate balm. I have a lot of hurraw balms and I don't know if I could pick a favorite--that would be like picking a favorite child. This one is up there, though--a wonderful true chocolate. Like all hurraw balms, super moisturizing and just all-around amazing. Try this you won't be disappointed!

Efficient as usual !

Posted by PirateJet on Jun 02, 2013

I love Hurraw lip balms and this one is as efficient as the ones I've already used. The smell is wonderful, chocolate lovers you will fall in love with it !

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »