Best raw vegan lip balm anywhere

Posted by Reviewer2429329 on Dec 20, 2011

These are the best raw vegan lip balms anywhere -very tasty - melt no your lips and protect them well!

Me chifla

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 15, 2013

Es el mejor bálsamo labial que probado. Compuesto por multitud de aceites, acondiciona perfectamente mis labios de forma muy natural, sin derivados del petróleo. Con un sabor y olor a coco natural que me tiene enganchada. Voy a probar otros sabores a ver si me gustan tanto. Lo que no sé es como reaccionará cuando la temperatura sea más alta, ya que al estar compuesto por aceites puede que pierda textura y se derrita.

Hurraw! Coconut Lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2418121 on Dec 20, 2011

Smells great. It goes on a bit thin.

Mmmm coconut

Posted by Reviewer2691639 on Dec 29, 2012

This smells great & does not need constant reapplication like petroleum based products

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2928722 on Mar 15, 2012

Very soft, but not runny, pleasant smell and definitely nourishing. Will try more products from this brand.

very tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2629130 on Mar 29, 2012

my lips adore this balm! and my bf loves my tasty lips ))

Very nice product!

Posted by BroomHilda on Apr 20, 2012

From greece! Smells wonderfull, sweet coconut! Hydrates perfectly my lips and gives a soft shine just like a clear lip gloss! Like it a lot!

love it

Posted by Diana87 on Jun 04, 2012

the best lip balm of all bought from iherb by me. consistenta buna, face buzele mai moi, aroma placuta.

Coconutty at Its Best

Posted by 4829840155201886312 on Jul 10, 2012

This will be going with me to the tropics and transports me when I can't travel. It is delightful! And it works! Nice moist lips for a long time.

coconut love

Posted by 5665427484641128562 on Jul 22, 2012

I'm a fan of this texture, both creamy and oily but not sticky. I love to apply it on my lips! The smell is great for coconut lovers !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »