« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Lovely lip balm

Posted by 5509810791301069698 on Jan 19, 2015

I love this yummy lemon flavour and it does make my ips feel soft and smooth. I do have to apply this frewuently though as the effects don't last as long as my EOS balm for example.

HURRAW 5-Oh no: Overly oily, overpriced & overpowering odor!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 18, 2016

Is this really organic? TRICKY: I just saw that the lemon peel oil is NOT listed as organic! And lemon peel is where pesticides are sprayed!! This lip balm oozes unnatural floor polish odor. I drink organic lemons all day, it's my favorite fragrance but this is not it. So is it toxic chemicals? This is too oily, lip balms NEED beeswax! I made my own organic one & it cost me $0.01 so this is way overpriced. I don't like the "trendy" packaging: it is FLAT and SKINNY (Not pictured) & you have a skinny oval tip to apply product to lips. Unsightly back label: black clashes with yellow and mustard. Please iHerb, bring back Mercola lemon lip balm, it was pure perfection! Natural lemon lip balm prevents chapping, not so with this questionable item. It's vegan, therefore subpar. Bees create an overflow of wax & other goodies to share with mankind, so bees' products are always vegan, they're helped by the collection process, not harmed! :) Try Sierra Bees instead, better & much cheaper when you consider Hurraw's near 4000% markup. Skip this one, my homemade one is 90% beeswax based, your lips need it. Thanks, bees!

Roaccutane lip saver

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Dec 30, 2014

my son uses this companies products as it help his lips from drying too much on acne drug Accutane

Lemon yumminess !

Posted by 4612269876691307484 on May 13, 2015

I was looking for a natural lip balm with no animal testing. I saw this and decided to try it because I love lemons. :-) It's a great lip balm and it holds up well during cold winter/windy sports in the mountains. It really is a burst of lemon. I will definitely be ordering again!

Lovely Scent, Love the Formula!

Posted by 5258898204460036647 on Dec 06, 2015

Smells just like fresh lemons, somewhere in between fresh lemon zest and fresh lemon juice - I absolutely love the scent. The lip balm formula is like the rest of the line - it lives up to all of it's claims listed on it's brand page. It makes my lips soft and smooth The only thing is that using one everyday will last about two months if you like to layer up your lip balm heavily like me. Other than that, I love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »