Lovely lip balm

Posted by 5509810791301069698 on Jan 19, 2015

I love this yummy lemon flavour and it does make my ips feel soft and smooth. I do have to apply this frewuently though as the effects don't last as long as my EOS balm for example.

Average

Posted by 5546853802338241046 on Oct 15, 2014

This is the first Hurraw! lip balm I have brought and I am slightly disappointed. However that is entirely my own fault. I can tell the lip balm is really good & super moisturizing, I just don't like the scent. In my own opinion I think it smells like cleaning product. I'm keen to try another flavour though!

HURRAW 5-Oh no: Overly oily, overpriced & overpowering odor!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 18, 2016

Is this really organic? TRICKY: I just saw that the lemon peel oil is NOT listed as organic! And lemon peel is where pesticides are sprayed!! This lip balm oozes unnatural floor polish odor. I drink organic lemons all day, it's my favorite fragrance but this is not it. So is it toxic chemicals? This is too oily, lip balms NEED beeswax! I made my own organic one & it cost me $0.01 so this is way overpriced. I don't like the "trendy" packaging: it is FLAT and SKINNY (Not pictured) & you have a skinny oval tip to apply product to lips. Unsightly back label: black clashes with yellow and mustard. Please iHerb, bring back Mercola lemon lip balm, it was pure perfection! Natural lemon lip balm prevents chapping, not so with this questionable item. It's vegan, therefore subpar. Bees create an overflow of wax & other goodies to share with mankind, so bees' products are always vegan, they're helped by the collection process, not harmed! :) Try Sierra Bees instead, better & much cheaper when you consider Hurraw's near 4000% markup. Skip this one, my homemade one is 90% beeswax based, your lips need it. Thanks, bees!

Roaccutane lip saver

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Dec 30, 2014

my son uses this companies products as it help his lips from drying too much on acne drug Accutane

DELICIOUS!

Posted by jessycupsbalms on Mar 28, 2015

Best lip balm ever! I can't get enough

Lemon yumminess !

Posted by 4612269876691307484 on May 13, 2015

I was looking for a natural lip balm with no animal testing. I saw this and decided to try it because I love lemons. :-) It's a great lip balm and it holds up well during cold winter/windy sports in the mountains. It really is a burst of lemon. I will definitely be ordering again!

Lovely Scent, Love the Formula!

Posted by 5258898204460036647 on Dec 06, 2015

Smells just like fresh lemons, somewhere in between fresh lemon zest and fresh lemon juice - I absolutely love the scent. The lip balm formula is like the rest of the line - it lives up to all of it's claims listed on it's brand page. It makes my lips soft and smooth The only thing is that using one everyday will last about two months if you like to layer up your lip balm heavily like me. Other than that, I love it!

Love!

Posted by 5597807340782577417 on Feb 05, 2014

I love the product but I extra love that it is lemon, I don't think I have seen a lemon flavored lip balm before and I really like it!

Good

Posted by enilorak on Apr 28, 2014

A good lip balm. It has a hint of ginger, but that's not bother me.

Excelente!

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Jun 04, 2014

Uno de los mejores lip balms que he probado! Amo los productos de Hurraw, son muy hidratantes, mucho mejor que los de Sierra Bees.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »