Hidratante y delicioso

Posted by Alquimia on May 13, 2014

He probado multitud de bálsamos labiales: algunos eran del todo ineficaces, otros efectivos pero de corta duración, los ha habido que incluso me han dejado peor los labios. Pero éste de Hurraw! es super hidratante, suave, duradero, ¡y absolutamente delicioso! El aroma y el gusto son 100% de lima; deja una sensación maravillosa de suave frescor. ¡Ya tengo ganas de probarlos todos!

Genial

Posted by 5617906903081856414 on Dec 18, 2014

Fresco, como un chute de lima en los labios y muy hidratante, es olerlo y levantarme el ánimo, lo llevo siempre encima

Cruelty Free/healthy lip balm

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015

Cruelty free lip balm. No nasty ingredients. Natural and Vegan!! Love !!!!! Great flavours including this one. Refreshing and uplifting. No chemical smells to induce a migraine because its all natural. Lime reminds me of Lime in warm tea which I love and drink lots of every day. Helps with focus and clarity.

Smells Nice, Average Lip Balm

Posted by 4785534762334088435 on Jan 21, 2014

These lip balms smell nice, but don't really feel like they're penetrating down into your lips. They kind of just sit and feel a bit oily. I bought the green tea and grapefruit ones as well - the green tea one just smells like stale vanilla. They were OK but I probably wouldn't buy again as I prefer a lip product to moisturize and feel like it's working.

great lip balm

Posted by 4811356471727642358 on Jan 24, 2014

goes on nice, not sticky. Lovely flavour!

Love it!

Posted by 5095264732586185845 on Mar 24, 2014

I'm in love with this lip balm! It has a very natural and pleasant scent, it feels smooth on my lips and it's very moisturizing! I'll definitely be repurchasing this!

My Favourite

Posted by 5026472414097207408 on Apr 03, 2014

These lip balms are my new favourite. They smell great, apply well (the oval shape is awesome), they're organic, affordable. what else could you possibly want?

great

Posted by 5314391949305638390 on Aug 13, 2014

great

Had this recommended

Posted by 5289650046943872934 on Sep 19, 2014

Oh my goodness I am in love! So good I could eat it

i love it

Posted by 4681111236021803831 on Sep 25, 2014

se desliza super suave por los labios, de muy agradable olor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »