Hurraw! Balm, Night Treatment Lip Balm, Blue Chamomile Vanilla, .15 oz (4.3 g) (Discontinued Item)

yeah, it really helps

Posted by Reviewer1499622 From Pennsylvania on Jan 25, 2012

I have chronically chapped lips during the winter, and while nothing eliminates them completely, this one comes pretty close. It's a nice, smooth texture that feels really good on my lips; not overly heavy or "waxy" feeling, but substantial enough that most of it is still on my lips by the time I wake up in the morning. Not crazy about the coffee/cocoa smell (it has natural cocoa butter in it), but it's very tolerable. If you like lightweight, barely-there balms this one might seem too "heavy" for you. But if your lips need some serious TLC, this is probably just the thing.

The best lip balm, ever.

Posted by butteredcrumpet From Australia on Apr 23, 2013

This is the most moisturising lip balm I've ever used. It glides on smoothly, is never waxy and leaves the lips ridiculously soft with a slight sheen. It states that it's a night treatment balm but I use it throughout the day. I love the fact that the vanilla is not that sickly, sweet scent that you find in many products but it's more of a boozy vanilla thanks to the vanilla planifolia. Definitely 5 stars.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2435671 From Sweden on Jan 03, 2012

I love this lip balm. I bought it because I wanted to find a good, organic, vegan lip balm and this one is just perfect, unlike any other I have tried. It's silky and feels very smooth on your lips. I love the scent as well!

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack From Norway on Jan 19, 2012

I love this lip balm! It is soft and glides on silky smooth. It moisturises well. Not to mention it smells heavenly!

Excellent Lip Balm for night time use!

Posted by Reviewer1879872 From Malaysia on Jun 19, 2012

i owned 3 lip balm from Hurraw- Black Cherry, Cinnamon, Night Treatment Lip Balm. My fav is Black Cherry, it moisture my lip very well than other brands i have tried so far, giving it sheer color & shine on my lips that look so natural, i wish it got spf so that i do not need to re-apply a spf lip-balm. Second is the Cinnamon lip balm, this color is lighter than Back Cherry but perhaps this is not for me, it stingy after applied is ok for me, but it made my lips chapped at the end. 1st week i used i love it like how i love Black Cherry cause it made my lips plumper & less visible of my lips lines, but after few hours my lips started to dry-up & chapped at the end! i need to re-apply thick lip butter to soothe it and it took 1 week to healed. I love Hurraw product so i decided to try again 2nd time after a while but same thing happened again even only once i applied. And the smell of the Cinnamon is quite strong till my sister can smell it when i'm talking with her. Lastly is the Night Treatment Lip Balm, it got sweet vanilla flavor that offer good moisture power than black cherry, it did healed my 2nd time lip irritation of the Cinnamon, is a good night treatment lip balm but Vanilla scent is too sweet for me to sleeping.