Fairly average, but the scent is something different

Posted by australia on Jan 09, 2014

I don't love the scent, but it's fairly nice, it seems authentic and is not overpowering. However I find the lip balm to be too thin, it's still moisturising and stays on for a good time, but I just don't like the feel of it on my lips. Also, this Hurraw! balm doesn't have an almond scent like other ones I tried, which is a plus in my opinion.

Super Hidratante y olor riquisimo

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me encanta este bálsamo, me súper hidrata los labios además tiene un olor muy agradable. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Nourishing and delicious.

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

Super soft and smooth, nice smell and flavour, but not overly strong. Perfect lip balm!

Yummy scent and soothes chapped lips

Posted by Reviewer2552630 on Jan 03, 2014

I like this stuff. I have several in other scents. I like them all a lot. I get dry lips - especially in winter weather. I hate the lip balms that are hard and don't go on smoothly. This is a nice balance of light and soothing without being gloppy. Scents are not overwhelming.

Interesting

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

Although this Hurraw lip balm is moisturizing and goes on easily, the smell is just ok for me. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

love it

Posted by 5407369472717551364 on Aug 02, 2016

Wonderfull

Awsome

Posted by 4701342434627592349 on Mar 08, 2015

It's perfect, like everyting from Hurraw!!!

Lo adoro

Posted by 5617906903081856414 on Dec 18, 2014

Su aroma es muy especial, mezcla de coco y menta, tiene un efecto fresquito sobre los labios, e hidrata mucho. Repito seguro.

Hurraw Pitta

Posted by jessycupsbalms on Dec 30, 2014

So delicious! This is the most amazing flavor! Will be buying multiple back ups of this. Wont leave the house without it!

j'aime j'aime

Posted by 5375073160109080677 on Jul 08, 2014

j'adore leur texture tr's nourrissant

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »