Hurraw! Balm, Pitta Lip Balm, Coconut Mint Lemongrass, .15 oz (4.3 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Fairly average, but the scent is something different

Posted by australia on Jan 09, 2014

I don't love the scent, but it's fairly nice, it seems authentic and is not overpowering. However I find the lip balm to be too thin, it's still moisturising and stays on for a good time, but I just don't like the feel of it on my lips. Also, this Hurraw! balm doesn't have an almond scent like other ones I tried, which is a plus in my opinion.

Yummy scent and soothes chapped lips

Posted by Reviewer2552630 on Jan 03, 2014

I like this stuff. I have several in other scents. I like them all a lot. I get dry lips - especially in winter weather. I hate the lip balms that are hard and don't go on smoothly. This is a nice balance of light and soothing without being gloppy. Scents are not overwhelming.

Interesting

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

Although this Hurraw lip balm is moisturizing and goes on easily, the smell is just ok for me. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Super Hidratante y olor riquisimo

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me encanta este bálsamo, me súper hidrata los labios además tiene un olor muy agradable. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

A gift

Posted by enilorak on Apr 28, 2014

I was supposed to have this one for my self, but when I've got it I found out that I should give it away instead. So my mum got it and she loves it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »