Excellent lip balm!

Posted by 4783495746289898516 on Apr 23, 2016

This is excellent lip balm, great subtle smell, lovely creamy feel without being sticky or too slippery, does what it says it will do and my lips feel great using it. I usually can't wear lip balms or lip sticks with SPF but because the sunblock in it is zinc I can wear it happily. Will definitely recommend this products to friends and family.

The best

Posted by 5310586557480766215 on Mar 11, 2016

Love this product. Goes on so smooth on the lips, has a nice subtle smell and gives your lips a little bit of a nude-shimmer look. My bigget reason for loving it is for the hint of nude-color it gives!

¡Saborcito rico!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

Tiene un sabor dulce y cítrico... ¡A tarta o a sugus! Y es buen protector para el monte o la playa. Lo único: si te pasas con la aplicación te deja los labios blancos.

very good

Posted by 5516668335880572506 on Feb 18, 2016

Love IT

Love it

Posted by 4624127829102238125 on Dec 21, 2015

Love the texture and the smell also.

Amazing

Posted by 5294744699088973035 on Nov 04, 2015

Leaves a sheer whitish cast on your lip (like any lip balm when you apply a generous amount). Smell - faint, does go away after a little while. LASTING POWER - lasts on my lips for a good 2 hours before I want to re-apply. WOULD RE PURCHASE.

I love it

Posted by Mayito on Oct 12, 2015

I love Hurraw lip balm and this is idel for daily use

I love this stuff!

Posted by 5246942367096596971 on Oct 08, 2015

I don't know what these people with their bad reviews are talking about! So happy I didn't listen to them. It does smell like tangerine, I love it. And it definitely does not make your lips white from the sunscreen. I'm very pleased that I had the forethought to purchase two of these :)

AMAZEBALLS!

Posted by 5331257271833406603 on Oct 03, 2015

I love the scent of this and I like it it has natural SPF ingredients, it's also very soothing on the lips

Lips looks white after using this

Posted by 5293920043527352948 on Sep 29, 2015

My lips looks more in white color after I have using this. My friend keep asking me "Are you OK, you sick?"

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »