Nice little thing / Приятная вещичка

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 11, 2012

Очень приятный бальзам. Нежной консистенции, хорошо увлажняет губы и оставляет на них легкий, деликатный оттенок. Вкусный, ненавязчивый запах вишни. Удобная сплюснутая форма идеально подходит для карманов одежды. Very nice balm. It have soft consistency, moisturizing the lips very good and leaves a light, delicate color. Delicious, not meddling scent of cherry. Its convenient flattened form is perfect for clothing pockets.

Fantastic

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Jan 28, 2013

The lip balm is perfect for everyday use. It gives your lips a hint of colour, and you don't need to bring a mirror to get a good result. The cherry smell is also one of the reasons why I love this lip balm. It smells fantastic, not overpowering and very natural. I would definitely buy it again!

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D THIS IS AMAZING!!

Posted by naturalorganic on Sep 07, 2013

I use this every single day! It makes my lips look very nice.. So much better than lipstick in my opinion. It gives the lips a light reddish color and it makes them soft and nice. And the smell of this lip balm is soooo good! Ohh... :)

Nice colour

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on May 08, 2012

Yummy taste and smell. The colour is sooo pretty on the lips, but it's very poor when it comes to moisturizing.

Also loving it.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

It's a good, good lip balm. Like the colour too.

Beautiful "natural" color

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Smells good, feels really good, and looks even better. I've gotten many compliments for my pretty lipcolor when I've used this. Looks natural, but still very "flushed". Moisturizes really well! Try it!

Kissing has never tasted better

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Oct 12, 2013

No more kissing with Chemicals

Hurraw! Balm Black Cherry

Posted by serpines on May 27, 2013

I really like this balm. Is vegan, moisturizes very well, smells really good and I love the oval shape, it's very handy. I give 4 stars because I was hoping it would tint the lips a little bit more. Now I'm willing to try another Hurraw! Balm's scents

good

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 04, 2012

Good colour!

Très peu teinté

Posted by LeMondeDeMeiLing on May 09, 2013

Hydrate bien, délicieuse odeur de cerise mais la couleur ne se voit quasiment pas. Je préfère largement les baumes TerraTints d'Alba Botanica!