Nice colour

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on May 08, 2012

Yummy taste and smell. The colour is sooo pretty on the lips, but it's very poor when it comes to moisturizing.

Très peu teinté

Posted by LeMondeDeMeiLing on May 09, 2013

Hydrate bien, délicieuse odeur de cerise mais la couleur ne se voit quasiment pas. Je préfère largement les baumes TerraTints d'Alba Botanica!

Review of Hurrah! Black Cherry tinted balm

Posted by 5084986390035232004 on Sep 28, 2012

So far, this product seems to be working out nicely. I put it on and within about 15 mins. I'm pretty sure it's gone but then again, it's not heavy. I like the sheer tinted color that it gives my lips- just rosy enough to look natural. And it smells heavenly!

An alright lip balm

Posted by 5258135155053392501 on Oct 31, 2012

For me, I think the smell is too strong but that's cause I'm sensitive and picky to smells. The tint is ok, but I guess you need a lot on for it to show.

Great color but..

Posted by livelig on May 04, 2013

I love the color of this lip balm and it smells so good, but other than that I'm not impressed. I had to reapply the lip balm often to keep my lips moisturized, so if you have dry lips this isn't the lip balm for you. Will not buy again.

괜찮아요 ~

Posted by 4711435612409476903 on Jul 19, 2013

정말 아~~~~~주 연~하게 입술이 틴트되고요. 겨울에 입술 심하게 트시는 분들 오일리한게 아주 딱이네요. 너무 바르면..... 튀김먹은 입술되시니깐 주의! ^_^;;

Color medio y sabor raro

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Nov 07, 2013

Hidrata mucho pero no me gusta el sabor...Poco color, perfecto para labios claritos

good lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Jun 12, 2012

nice smell but no colour (

Decent

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012

Not much of a taste and I wished that the tint was a little darker, but my lips are naturally pink anyways (so that is probably why it does not show).

It smells nice....

Posted by MichelX on Jan 26, 2012

... and it's slick and stays slick for quite a while, which is nice. However, I was hoping for more 'tint' in it and also, it definitely feels good while on, but doesn't heal my lips at all beyond that time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »