Recommended on Dr Oz Show - Glad I Found It

Posted by Reviewer1427390 on Jan 03, 2014

This product was mentioned on the Dr Oz show for boosting metabolism. It has a nice taste, full of flavor but not too hot. Since buying it I haven't used it much - writing this review is a reminder to myself to do so.

This stuff tastes really good

Posted by TechOpsTeam on Jan 29, 2014

You can pretty much put it on anything

Tasty and GREAT value

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 01, 2013

This is a WONDERFUL natural sauce. It is really spicy, and it upgrades almost any savoury dish. In addition, a little goes a long with this one so this also lasts for a very long time.

My Favorite

Posted by Pertinax on Jul 24, 2012

Great chili sauce

Best sauce ever.

Posted by Reviewer1146215 on Apr 25, 2011

Best hot sauce ever, and sometimes hard to find. VERY glad that iherb sells it now.

We love it!

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 20, 2014

This is a family favourite. We love it. We use it as condiment with all kinds of meals. Fish, vegetables, eggs, chicken.. It gives a tangy, sweet, sour and spicy taste that compliments almost anything. It is quite hot and the hotness evolves gradually. I repurchased and I will do again and again.

Life changing

Posted by 5142570558941908672 on Apr 01, 2014

Life is complete since finally introducing this product into my life. If your a fan of Asian flavors and a little heat, you need this in your kitchen. I am officially an addict. In wraps, stir-frys, on chicken, as a dipping sauce...heck, I'm such a fan I could probably eat it by the spoonful if I had nothing to accompany it. It really lifts any savory meal. Highly recommend this one.

Spicy and delicious!

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Sep 23, 2014

It's pretty spicy and delicious in the right amount, love it will buy again!

interesting but not special

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on Aug 11, 2016

like chili with pickle flavor..not realy hot-like tabasco meni licno ovo nije nista posebno,kao chili sa ukusom krastavaca,ljuto kao tabasco znaci nista strasno..ali cim ima ovoliko poz utisaka znaci vredi probati

Over-rated

Posted by 4802270783511813236 on Oct 05, 2015

Ordered this as this seems so popular in US and Canada I can't get it in my country. It's not bad but it's not mindblowing. Nice mild spicy kick but not too hot.