My mum favourite

Posted by 4628278673672918217 on Feb 26, 2016

My mum pairing this chilli sauce with any noodles soup. I think is good too.

spicy, but tasty

Posted by Reviewer1295209 on Oct 09, 2013

I like spicy food and I think this is especially good for those who love hot foods. This sauce is quite tasty, not just hot, but I feel a taste of chicken stock and flavorous. It goes quite well with any kind of food. My favorite way of trying this sauce is to put with deep-fried shrimp roll, packed noodle (especially it's a nice combination with chicken soup). However, I think it is not a good idea to mix citrus juice with this red sauce. I thought it might be taste like tom yam soup if I try this with lemon juice, but the combination was not good. Overall, this sauce is a very nice product.

Loved it!

Posted by 4643980883251120839 on Aug 12, 2013

Brilliant. Ideal level of spiciness

Delicious, Legendary Sauce

Posted by 5199571832450012143 on Feb 02, 2014

Love this sauce. Just the right level of spiciness. Put a bit on everything to kick up the flavor.

Posted by 5727085455771002818 on Dec 21, 2015

Love it

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on May 07, 2015

it's spicy without being overly salty

delicious

Posted by ladyrwo on Nov 27, 2014

Very tasty loved more than all the species that I have already tried and I would recommend it

Not as hot as I expected

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 27, 2014

Good as a dip or used as a seasoning for chicken wings. Value for money for such a large bottle.

Just like the good old days

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Feb 18, 2016

This brings me right back to university days - no money to buy proper food. This stuff brings anything bland to life. A must buy for your university kids -- or leave one in the fridge for hubby when its his turn to cook and you're out for ladies night. :)

Versatile chili sauce for all your favourite recipes.

Posted by 5719987741658044176 on Jan 04, 2015

No just for pho or noodles, it's actually really good on eggs, sandwiches, pasta, and all sorts of meat and veg dishes. Add it to your soup or homemade salad dressing too. I usually order a couple at a time just because we go through them so quickly in the house and it's cheaper than what I see here in the stores.