Soft skin

Posted by 5344187286808127036 on Aug 20, 2012

This is pure hyaluronic acid. Instead of purchasing a product with just a little active ingredient-I buy this which is the active ingredient itself. Put it on damp skin and it will lock it moisture for the whole day. Apply it under your regular mositurizer for maximum benefits.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Apr 12, 2013

This really hydrates the face especially during the dry winters of Canada! When I used it in Japan with high humidity of summer, I needed to use it less often. The price is worth it as I need only one pump or two pumps per use, so it lasts a long time (6 months so far and I have 1/4 of the bottle left). I bought this instead of investing in creams with this particular ingredient and use it in addition to my regular natural night cream/oil. Well worth the investment!

Great Product for anyone looking to smooth out fine lines!

Posted by ocean61 on Mar 25, 2014

I just got this product in the mail today and thought I would put it to the test. I washed my face and as usual without a moisturizer the fine lines appeared. I put the serum on moist skin and it immediately smoothed out the lines around my eyes. I came back and looked in the mirror three hours later, expecting the smoothness to be gone, but the product held up! It looked as plump as it did three hours before. I am a healthy 52 year old with lines around my eyes and mouth. This product works. A little goes a long way!

HYALOGIC EPISILK PURE HYALURONIC ACID SERUM

Posted by Reviewer2587015 on Sep 28, 2013

I HAVE BEEN UNSING EPISLIK FOR ALMOST FIVE YEARS AND MY SKIN HAS NEVER LOOKED BETTER. GIVES A NATURAL GLOW-LOVE IT!!!

Best hyaluronic acid serum I have had

Posted by Reviewer2270491 on Jul 22, 2015

This serum makes my skin feel very smooth and hydrated and does not irritate, as two other serums I tried (Larenim and Hydraplenish) made my skin break very badly and caused rash for weeks. I have very sensitive and atopic skin, so it's difficult to find suitable skin care products. I use this after pure rose water sprayed to my face, as it's needed to dampen the skin lightly before using this product. Although there is also one ingredient, zinc citrate, that is not mentioned in the iHerb sale site. Great stuff, will definitely purchase again!

Temporarily plumps out skin to erase lines & sleep depressions

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 16, 2012

This is an excellent product which plumps my face instantly. The trick is in the card that comes with the sample: use on wet face! I generously mist my face with the rose water sold by iHerb (Heritage) and squeeze a tiny dot on the back of my hand. I apply to my under eyes first and it does plump out lines, albeit temporarily. Then I mist the rest of my face again and use the rest of that tiny HA dot all over. Sometimes I re-mist as HA holds many times its weight in water and it is the water that the HA carries deep into the skin which causes the moisturizing and plumping effects. My skin feels very soft after applying and never tacky once the water has been absorbed which takes seconds. (Note: some HA & rose water products contain glycerin and that causes tackiness!) I'm not sure if the effects are cumulative and will reduce wrinkles in the long run but at least this has no toxic ingredients unlike the new (as of mid-2011) downgraded Mychelle line. (Just read the new labels! The toxic ingredients are the reason Mychelle's upgraded products no longer work!) Plus this has ONLY hyaluronic acid and no toxic preservatives nor needless ingredients to water down the HA. Please do not apply directly to face as HA is highly drying and could cause more wrinkles, particularly on the delicate eye area! Consider getting some rose water or put some spring water in a spritz bottle. This is imperative to reap the benefits of HA, as per Episilk's instructions. On the plus side the bottle is gender-neutral so men can also reap the benefits. Here's to us all looking better! =)

very good

Posted by Reviewer1530137 on Feb 05, 2012

i really like this pure serum. i find i see results even after 1-2 applications. right now i only apply this at night and in the morning i find my skin softer and more smooth. i really hope iherb does not discontinue this product as i wish to buy it again once i finished with my bottle.

Been using it a couple years.

Posted by owlsrwise on Jul 13, 2013

It's my one indulgence. I love it - and you don't have a lot of unnecessary and irritating fillers. Just pure hyaluronic acid.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Sep 11, 2014

There are very few skin products that I can get excited about. I love this product because it delivers. My skin looks great and my fine lines are plumped out. It's pricey but I'll keep buying it!

Loving my skin!!!

Posted by Reviewer2527525 on Dec 15, 2013

I think this serum really works! I'm 32 yrs old and want to prolong my youth as much as possible. I can notice a slight difference in my skin for the better. I think I will be using this serum along with my regular skincare from now on!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »