Hyalogic LLC, Episilk, Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3272543 From Canada on Apr 12, 2013

This really hydrates the face especially during the dry winters of Canada! When I used it in Japan with high humidity of summer, I needed to use it less often. The price is worth it as I need only one pump or two pumps per use, so it lasts a long time (6 months so far and I have 1/4 of the bottle left). I bought this instead of investing in creams with this particular ingredient and use it in addition to my regular natural night cream/oil. Well worth the investment!

Been using it a couple years.

Posted by owlsrwise From New Jersey on Jul 13, 2013

It's my one indulgence. I love it - and you don't have a lot of unnecessary and irritating fillers. Just pure hyaluronic acid.

HYALOGIC EPISILK PURE HYALURONIC ACID SERUM

Posted by Reviewer2587015 From California on Sep 28, 2013

I HAVE BEEN UNSING EPISLIK FOR ALMOST FIVE YEARS AND MY SKIN HAS NEVER LOOKED BETTER. GIVES A NATURAL GLOW-LOVE IT!!!

Good product

Posted by DawnMellowship From Great Britain on May 16, 2012

I like this serum. It doesn't contain lots of synthetic chemicals that have no place in a product destined for the skin and it does seem to hydrate my skin. I haven't noticed a long-term effect yet, but I haven't really used it consistently enough. I would buy it again and generally like Hyalogic products.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1202040 From Australia on Oct 20, 2012

I like this product I feel there is a change in my skin already, only 2 weeks of use, I combine it with rose water spray.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »