awful packing when transporting

Posted by 4740566451753434237 on Feb 11, 2013

Оценить продукт не смогла, поскольку получила его в РАЗБИТОЙ бутылке, что отрицательно сказалось на моем отношении к iHerb. I couldn't rate a product because I received it in the BROKEN bottle that negatively affected my relation to iHerb.

Temporarily plumps out skin to erase lines & sleep depressions

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 16, 2012

This is an excellent product which plumps my face instantly. The trick is in the card that comes with the sample: use on wet face! I generously mist my face with the rose water sold by iHerb (Heritage) and squeeze a tiny dot on the back of my hand. I apply to my under eyes first and it does plump out lines, albeit temporarily. Then I mist the rest of my face again and use the rest of that tiny HA dot all over. Sometimes I re-mist as HA holds many times its weight in water and it is the water that the HA carries deep into the skin which causes the moisturizing and plumping effects. My skin feels very soft after applying and never tacky once the water has been absorbed which takes seconds. (Note: some HA & rose water products contain glycerin and that causes tackiness!) I'm not sure if the effects are cumulative and will reduce wrinkles in the long run but at least this has no toxic ingredients unlike the new (as of mid-2011) downgraded Mychelle line. (Just read the new labels! The toxic ingredients are the reason Mychelle's upgraded products no longer work!) Plus this has ONLY hyaluronic acid and no toxic preservatives nor needless ingredients to water down the HA. Please do not apply directly to face as HA is highly drying and could cause more wrinkles, particularly on the delicate eye area! Consider getting some rose water or put some spring water in a spritz bottle. This is imperative to reap the benefits of HA, as per Episilk's instructions. On the plus side the bottle is gender-neutral so men can also reap the benefits. Here's to us all looking better! =)

very good

Posted by Reviewer1530137 on Feb 05, 2012

i really like this pure serum. i find i see results even after 1-2 applications. right now i only apply this at night and in the morning i find my skin softer and more smooth. i really hope iherb does not discontinue this product as i wish to buy it again once i finished with my bottle.

Been using it a couple years.

Posted by owlsrwise on Jul 13, 2013

It's my one indulgence. I love it - and you don't have a lot of unnecessary and irritating fillers. Just pure hyaluronic acid.

Good product

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I like this serum. It doesn't contain lots of synthetic chemicals that have no place in a product destined for the skin and it does seem to hydrate my skin. I haven't noticed a long-term effect yet, but I haven't really used it consistently enough. I would buy it again and generally like Hyalogic products.

Great product

Posted by 5581527597078625767 on Feb 15, 2016

I have been using this twice daily for a week, I absolutely love the result. My skin looks much fuller. It sits well under makeup as well. Compared to all other expensive serums I had used in the past, this is truly very good price for excellent quality! I am very happy with the purchase!

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2605074 on Sep 11, 2014

There are very few skin products that I can get excited about. I love this product because it delivers. My skin looks great and my fine lines are plumped out. It's pricey but I'll keep buying it!

Nice

Posted by 4725470435867742948 on Apr 20, 2015

I have used hyaluronic acid before and loved it. I'm using this with rose water. Great consistency and plumps up skin nicely.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jun 11, 2016

I order this product again and again! Liked this very much, could really see a difference.

Loving my skin!!!

Posted by Reviewer2527525 on Dec 15, 2013

I think this serum really works! I'm 32 yrs old and want to prolong my youth as much as possible. I can notice a slight difference in my skin for the better. I think I will be using this serum along with my regular skincare from now on!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »