She's Almost Her Old Self, Again!

Posted by JJ2007 on Jul 14, 2012

I started Dixie on the Sea Mussel nutritional remedy (2 caps twice/day) and within 24 hrs, she had stopped growling at me, and had noticeably improved in other ways, as well. Although she is still limping somewhat, she is so greatly improved otherwise-her mood and disposition-compared to where she was on Wed, 06/13/2012--the day that we went to the animal clinic for her annual boosters. Her new daily natural remedy regimen is as follows: 2 caps Sea Mussel (AM & PM doses), 1/2 dropper dose of HyaFlex H.A. (every day mixed into her dinner), and 1 cap MSM (AM & PM doses). All of these doses are managed with the "Greenies Allergy Formula Pill Pockets" & cooked salmon chunks, to disguise the larger caps' taste. I discussed all of the nutritional supplements that I'm giving her with her veterinarian, and she approved of my plan. *Actually, Dixie and I are taking essentially the same supplements for the same ailment (arthritis). That's what originally prompted me to seek out canine equivalents to the supplements that I have been using with great success.* I can only expect that she'll do better and better as the days progress. PTL!

Easy to administer and works real fast!

Posted by Reviewer2718931 on Mar 07, 2012

My poodle was diagnosed with hip problems a year ago. I had him on Glucosamine supplements in capsules form and though he doesn't mind chomping them up, it's slightly messier when it needs to be placed near his throat and make him swallow. As a bad mom, I forgot to buy additional supply when we ran out until he began yelping again when i tried to carry him. I rushed him to the vet to had a check-up and they recommended Hyaflex. With the Hyaflex, it's so easy to give him his daily dose and he actually looks forward to it! Within two days he already stopped yelping and was once again running around and jumping like an idiot.... :) It is definitely one product which works!!

This product works!

Posted by 5230455975928220398 on Jun 02, 2016

My poor dog has been having problems with her walking. This product has actually helped her a lot. I'm still keeping her from going up the stairs, but this morning she had a little run for the first time in about a month.

Hope it helps

Posted by 4934043411583713706 on Aug 29, 2016

I gave to my 2 old dogs seems it's better then before, I am not very sure the effects cuz I gave other supplements such as Green mussels, MSM and Glucosamine as well but I will continue to use.