expensive but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2148065 on Nov 29, 2012

this truly seems to replace moisture (eyes) and I notice less creases around lips BUT that's not why I bought it -- I have arthritis and low back stiffness, slight hernia, stenosis....seems to help with mobility and morning stiffness... only con is that it only lasts a month -- way toooooo expensive -- will try to cut back so I can continue using it...much better than the rooster cox comb pills that also contain Hyaluronic,,,,

SoooooooooooooooGood prod.

Posted by 4726313848206709607 on Jan 10, 2013

I am very satisfied with the performance of this products. I am definitely going to use this products continuously.

Synthovial Seven

Posted by Reviewer2334846 on Nov 13, 2013

I always have problems climbing staircase. After taking it my knees is improving. Highly recommended for people with arthritis.

great product

Posted by 5093060599330982713 on Jul 19, 2012

it has helped with knee pain, strengthened my fingernails and skin looks like after a fresh facial service. simple to use, no additives, gentle on the stomach.

Synthovial Seven

Posted by Reviewer1319723 on Aug 28, 2011

Definitely reduces discomfort in a knee which has lost all of its cartilage. Improved fingernail thickness and strength.

Give it a try

Posted by Reviewer2037465 on Sep 22, 2011

Has greatly helped arthritic feet and hand immensely as well as increasing strength of fingernails. Discomfort back when I stop it for a week so give it a whirl....

It works

Posted by Reviewer2614103 on Mar 23, 2012

Glucosamine and chondroitin is tough on my stomach. This has been a better alternative for me.

HA

Posted by Reviewer2219009 on Jan 05, 2012

I have been using this product for over 4 years. It is easier, quicker and cheaper to order it direct from your company. It is one of my main supplements and I find it amazing that it makes my nails and (hopefully) my bones so much stronger. I get so tired of going to the health food store just to be told "sorry we are out of stock right now" I feel that HA is a very important supplement and should be taken regularly by all bodies. The benefits are many and very real. Thank you,

synthovial 7

Posted by Reviewer1919547 on Nov 01, 2011

Excellent product. Joint pain was gone within 2 days!

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on May 09, 2012

I used faithfully for a couple of weeks but then developed some issues so have discontinued. Not sure if it caused breast heaviness/pain as I've never had it before so will give it some time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »