Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Get's rid of Freckles

Posted by Reviewer2942512 on Sep 25, 2008

Skin blotches, splotches, freckles and liver spots watch them fade into nothingness with continued use. Makes you feel better all over, good for cleaning out the insides of your digestive system, and giving energy

Awesome for rebuilding tooth dentin!

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Oct 12, 2009

I keep this on hand at all times. I let my four year old take them whenever he likes. We call them "tiny marshmallows." If you use calc. phos. in line with a raw foods, high in probiotic, no gluten (bread, pasta), grassfed meats diet, you can save damaged and crumbling teeth. No cheating with sugar and wheat products or you'll defeat the whole purpose. I also fixed my Patulous Eustacian tube (PET) problem with these tiny marshmallows.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2562360 on Nov 12, 2010

i got this to accompany ruta-6c (could not find the calc phos 3x, but this is fine) to treat my 12 year old great dane's brain tumor. before i started her regimen, she was having petit mal seizures often, then had 4 days straight of cluster seizures. the vet said she had a month or 2 left at most, but said could be days/weeks. so i got to researching and got this with the ruta-6c about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and she has not had one seizure since. she is also not dragging her feet, and she has GAINED weight, and has a very strong, confident gait. she is also romping around the yard playing with our foster puppy. the vet said if she didn't know my dane was 12 years old with a brain tumor, she would guesstimate her to be around 4 years old in good health. (my dane doesn't even have cataracts, so the brain tumor is really her only health issue.) this regimen is to last 3 months, (she gets 5 ruta & 2 calc phos alternating every 3 hours/day, i.e. each is 3x/day every 6 hours) so i still have a way to go... will update her progress. so far she's going strong.

Boosts calcium absorption

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Mar 12, 2011

and helps with nutritional uptake in general. Great for food sensitivities, and it strengthens teeth. Can help reverse tooth decay, along with calc. flor. Our family uses salts all the time for nutritional support.

Calc Phos

Posted by Reviewer2383282 on Jul 16, 2008

As we grow older our energy flags. Calc Phos is a natural body system pick me up. I really appreciate it on days I have lost my zip.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »