From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1553782 on Dec 06, 2011

Excellent non-productive cough syrup with!Very helpful to my children. I will order more

Stopped the cold

Posted by bluebug on Jan 30, 2014

I gave this to my snotty, coughing, sneezing two year old before bed and he woke up... BETTER!! I was very pleasantly surprised.

Wow - worked GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer1782896 on Sep 19, 2011

My 3 year old is prone to "daycare" illnesses throughout the year. I had a very bad experience earlier this year with an allergy medication that completely changed my little angel into a depressed, impulsive monster. I swore NEVER AGAIN with RX and switched to homeopathic medications. He had a cold last week. I decided to try Hyland's Cold N Cough. Within 2 days it knocked the cold out of him. This has never happened in the history of his life (ok, ok, he's only 3 but still). Usually he is sick for weeks and then the antibiotics and then the ear infection...and so on. Not this time. Cold was gone and that was it. I'm a believer in Hyland's now.

Hyland's Cold n cough

Posted by karishma on Jul 27, 2012

It works great and I have bought more of this!

SUPER!!

Posted by Reviewer1190353 on Oct 20, 2011

Best coughmedicin we ever tried! Really works!! Kids take it without any fuss. Works MAGIC!!

super

Posted by Reviewer3241154 on Nov 26, 2011

It works well. I will purchase again.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2472689 on Dec 29, 2011

this works great. I haven't had a cold go into the chest with a cough in a long time. This seems to nip it in the butt before the kids get to seriously ill.

very good

Posted by 5655589389506406989 on Feb 09, 2013

very effective. It's my first time to try this product. I'm very glad to have that. Whenever my daughter has the first symptom of cold, especially cough, sneez or uncomfortable throat, I let her try this. It does works wonders. I will buy more.

Multiple purchases

Posted by Reviewer2696437 on Oct 11, 2013

Have always been stocking them at home. Works really well if used at the onset of cold or sore throat.

This works on my daughter!

Posted by Reviewer1215757 on Jul 20, 2009

There are a lot of alternative medicines for children out there and I find this medicine has worked the best on my daughter who is now 5.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »