Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2873527 on Nov 13, 2008

Outstanding for use on any blunt force trauma. I have used Arnicaid after being kicked by a horse, smashing my fingers, bruises, etc. It works incredibly well. Bruising and swelling is almost nonexistent, pain is minimal, healing is fast. I highly recommend this product.

Hyland's Arnicaid, 50 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2441916 on Mar 22, 2010

Wish they made this product in a larger bottle. For those of you who can't take Aspirin, and other pain medications, due to stomach problems, this is a good substitute. It is natural and gets to the problem. It is good for headaches, and TMJ problems, etc. Works well, but it takes a couple doses to work into the system, which is how homeopathic works.

A very good product but pricey

Posted by Reviewer2719743 on Nov 18, 2008

This product is 5 star at reaching pain if used throughout the day and is without side effects of opioids or NSAID's...however cost becomes prohibitive with dosage recommendations and this degree of usage, thus the 3 star rating.

ArnicAid

Posted by Reviewer3112178 on May 07, 2009

Wonderful for pain.

ArnicAid

Posted by Reviewer2448476 on Apr 19, 2010

This product works like magic.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Feb 19, 2011

This is a fantastic for bruises. I used it for a root canal recently and it made immediate difference. I keep it in my purse at all times.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2451905 on Oct 21, 2007

shipping condition is not good because of crush when I received

Hyland's arnicaid

Posted by Reviewer2462388 on Jan 15, 2008

This is a great product for my son. I always make sure i have a bottle at home and one in my bag when i go out.

Pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer2001067 on May 02, 2011

A good product - dissolves quickly in your mouth and has a good taste. Not sure if it worked on the pain like I thought it would.

Just Okay...

Posted by Reviewer1818092 on May 21, 2010

I purchased these as an alternative to the Vitamedica brand from my doctor's office. I don't think these work as well. I had shoulder pain that came back after switching to this product.