Arnica Montana

Posted by Reviewer1771944 on Jul 15, 2010

This is awesome formula for body aches and pains from heavy exertion and or bruising.

works!

Posted by Reviewer1147831 on Jul 06, 2010

Great to have on hand for pain relief without side effects.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2207602 on Jun 14, 2010

These arnica tablets are so effective for me and my dogs after a hard workout. Dissolve quickly and effective quickly.

Really, Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 01, 2010

I have used Arnica Montana for several years. The tablets work as well as the gel. If I have a rash, bruise and/or swelling and take 4 or 5 tablets 3 to 4 times a day, it is always better or gone the next day. If I use both the tablets and the gel, the healing time is even faster. I am having eye surgery, and my ophthamologist recommended starting Arnica Montana tablets a week before my surgery and then for 6 to 8 weeks after. I never would have dreamed that a western doctor would recommend anything other than a prescription!! 5 STARS for Hyland's Arnica Montana!!

Hylands, Arnica Montana 30X

Posted by Reviewer3160543 on Jan 31, 2010

This is a great natural pain reliever. My daughter's chiropractor recommended she get some for my granddaughter when she broke her pinky finger. My husband and I now use it too. It does make me sleepy so maybe I need to reduce the number of little beads I take.

really helps my healing process

Posted by Reviewer1925079 on Jul 22, 2009

My chiropractor told me to take this product along with hypericum perforatum 30c(St. John's wart) while I was in traction, he said it would help with muscle and nerve pain. I really didn't realize how much it was doing, until I ran out it for a week...my body was screaming in pain. within 24 hours of taking it again, all the pain was gone.

Baseball

Posted by Reviewer1340469 on Jul 13, 2009

Since my son has been back on the Arnica, there has been no bruising. He takes it everyday whether he thinks he needs it or not. When a bruise does rear it's ugly head it is already yellow and almost gone.

prescribed for dental work

Posted by Reviewer3037775 on Jun 22, 2009

I just started taking this, prescribed prior to some extensive dental work. The office staff says they've seen great results with patients who take this, less bruising and swelling. What I'm hoping for.

major relief for back pain

Posted by imadoxaholic on Jun 03, 2009

I injured my back overdoing it at a farm three years ago. Gentle Chiropractic and Applied Kineisiology has helped but the effects don't last for very long. For the past year, I wake during the night and in the morning with severe stiffness, weakness and pain in my lower back. I cannot bend over first thing in the morning. I tried this product on a whim because someone gave it to me and I was curious. I've never really had much "faith" in homeopathy. Well, let me tell you, I am a believer in this product!!!! Last night, I took it as directed every few hours and my nightly and morning pain had all but gone. No one is more surprised than me. I will never be without this product.

works great!