Hyland Arnica Spray

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jul 04, 2008

Very good for bruises and sprained muscles. The alcohol based formula goes on easy and penetrates better than a gel.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3054091 on Jul 06, 2011

Works wonderful on bruises and sore muscles, it doesn't leave a greasy or sticky residue & has a faint herbal smell.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Denyse on Apr 15, 2012

An amazing topical spray, I have both the 4 oz at home and 1 oz in my purse for any accidents that may happen. And it works with the bruising and swelling :)

Arnica spray

Posted by Reviewer1051074 on Feb 14, 2012

So far, great. I learned of Arnica spray through a musician friend. The guys I play with are all in our sixties, all with arthritis or other wear and tear ailments. Arnica works, period!

Hylands arnica spray

Posted by Reviewer3134020 on Jul 07, 2011

Helps me to apply relief to hard to reach areas

Arnic Spray

Posted by Reviewer1016423 on Dec 13, 2009

Rapid relief, easy application and no residual stickiness. Works great.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on May 24, 2011

This is so easy to apply and no greasy mess like the ointment. I hurt my arm and used this arnica every hour. My recovery was amazingly fast.

Arnica Spray

Posted by 5285062060094996724 on Dec 29, 2014

Another great Hyland product. Works well and easy to apply. Sometimes hard to find but thanks to iherb I got it.

Great topical pain killer.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

Great natural topical pain killer / pain relief. Spray bottle makes it easy to use, and lotion soaks in fast. Bottle lasts a long time. Will buy again, and recommend.

Dramatic result. Its a miracle!

Posted by 5217462603961703800 on Sep 11, 2016

Arnica delivered in a convenient spray. I have always used Arnica as a cream or gel, but when I developed a second shoulder Rotator Cuff tear a fellow iHerb customer recommended Hyland's Arnica spray because it gives her a satisfactory result. I was amazed the first time I used it that it only took a couple of minutes to alleviate the pain in the shoulder. I feel this product has enormous benefits for anyone using it. It would also be very useful for parents of young children who have 'hurts', a quick spray of the 'magic' spray and a gentle rub would be like a miracle cure. It is also safe and safer than a strong anti-inflammatory drug. Its benefits are also that the effect lasts for hours and lessens the discomfort of the injury in the long run. Whoever invented the spray method to deliver this product should get a medal!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »