unbelievable product!

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Jan 06, 2009

I have had a neck pain that became worst over a year..it would go down my arm elbow and lately it was on my shoulder and chest...then looking at Hyland's products which I have used for over 20yrs ( used it on my whole family including my pets) with excellent results...I looked closely at Arthritis Hylands and it said it was also good for muscle and joint pain..so I bought it and a day later I received it thanks to IHerb amazing quick delivery..and took it...hey just one dosage (2pills) took the pain away!!!! I took it again the next day and I can move my arm and sleep..the shoulder pain will wake me up..I couldnt strap my bra..and now I can move it again unbelievable I reorder more and ordered for my son....thanks Hyland's and Iherb! I recommend it to anyone I had tried from pillows to Bengay yes even Glucosamine....if you are feeling miserable like I was and could not even make the bed ..you will be amazingly happily surprised my son called me to tell me just one pill took his away !

Arthritis in my hands

Posted by Reviewer2343130 on Apr 05, 2010

Hyland's, Arthritis Pain Formula seems to have helped the arthritis in my hands.

Not for Me

Posted by Reviewer1808854 on Jan 26, 2009

As usual, iHerb delivered this product to me in record time; so shout out to this website. However...I found this product left me feeling "wired" and somewhat anxious; but no significant relief of neck and should pain; that has been diagnosed as osteoarthritis. I passed the product along to a friend who experiences hip pain from the same diagnosis. She felt sedated after taking it, but agreed with me that no pain relief was to be had...so go figure...

Good product for arthritis or muscle inflammation - Hyland's Arthritis Pain Formula

Posted by Reviewer1280102 on Mar 20, 2008

I bought this product to aid in arthritic like condition as a result of whiplash. It works very good without side affects. It helped my muscle inflammation also. Very happy with this product as well as many other Hyland's products.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 30, 2013

I tried this for my knees. I ran for many years, and occasionally I get a little pain in my knees, but what really works and allows me to walk 4 miles everyday is taking the AVOCA ASU, which works wonderfully.

Hyland Arthritis Pain Formula

Posted by Reviewer1696450 on Feb 22, 2007

Hyland does it again with this fast acting, quick dissolving pain formula. Works almost instantly, and the effects really last. Thank you, Hyland!

Ms Parker

Posted by Reviewer1181269 on Sep 25, 2008

I've used this product for some time and feel it works well.

Betina Hoyt

Posted by Reviewer2549498 on Nov 19, 2008

Excellent. This is very effective for Myasthenia Gravis which affects swallowing for me.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2149793 on May 09, 2009

I came across these not for pain but for the stiffness I usually have in my legs and the tightness in my shoulder/neck area. So far they have been great. Thank you

pain pills

Posted by Reviewer2761791 on Jun 23, 2009

These have worked for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »