Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Hyland's, Bumps 'n Bruises with Arnica, 125 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The best for bruising

Posted by Reviewer2551336 on Jul 19, 2007

I have used another arnica product and it cannot compare to Bumps 'n Bruises for bruise prevention. I used it every 4 hrs. the day before and every 20 minutes prior to and after a Restylane treatment until the bottle was empty. My face did not have a mark anywhere - this never happened before I discovered this product. It's the best!

Hyland's bumps 'n brusises with Arnica

Posted by Reviewer3173285 on Jun 19, 2008

I first took Arnica when I had gum surgery and the dentist couldn't believe how fast my mouth was healing. So now I keep it on hand. It was recommended by a friend who had hip surgery and felt it helped her to heal faster.

Great for Adults too!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 06, 2009

I have had unbelievable results with this product. I was at my local health food store and they were out of my usual arnica pellets. So, I purchased this brand thinking it was a product for children and wouldn't work well. I was wrong! This is a superior product. I bruised my leg badly and I could not even see a mark after taking bumps and bruises. Plus, it dissolves under your tongue quickly. I like it much better than the other name brand pellets. Also, it has other ingredients that are fantastic for healing. A must have....I keep a bottle at home, in the car and at the cabin. Wonderful product at a good price.

A staple if you have kids

Posted by Reviewer2109808 on Jul 20, 2013

these are great !! speed up recovery from falls and bumps. My 6 yr old slammed her finger in a door, a doctor said she would need surgery to remove her nail bed, i wasnt keen on it so i treated her with these and her nail great back just fine, no permanent damage.

settles baby so quickly

Posted by 5713197016489687144 on Oct 02, 2013

Love it! my 6 month old loves taking it. It looks like little mashmellow! He's so much calmer too! :-)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »