The best for bruising

Posted by Reviewer2551336 on Jul 19, 2007

I have used another arnica product and it cannot compare to Bumps 'n Bruises for bruise prevention. I used it every 4 hrs. the day before and every 20 minutes prior to and after a Restylane treatment until the bottle was empty. My face did not have a mark anywhere - this never happened before I discovered this product. It's the best!

Hyland's bumps 'n brusises with Arnica

Posted by Reviewer3173285 on Jun 19, 2008

I first took Arnica when I had gum surgery and the dentist couldn't believe how fast my mouth was healing. So now I keep it on hand. It was recommended by a friend who had hip surgery and felt it helped her to heal faster.

Great for Adults too!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 06, 2009

I have had unbelievable results with this product. I was at my local health food store and they were out of my usual arnica pellets. So, I purchased this brand thinking it was a product for children and wouldn't work well. I was wrong! This is a superior product. I bruised my leg badly and I could not even see a mark after taking bumps and bruises. Plus, it dissolves under your tongue quickly. I like it much better than the other name brand pellets. Also, it has other ingredients that are fantastic for healing. A must have....I keep a bottle at home, in the car and at the cabin. Wonderful product at a good price.

A staple if you have kids

Posted by Reviewer2109808 on Jul 20, 2013

these are great !! speed up recovery from falls and bumps. My 6 yr old slammed her finger in a door, a doctor said she would need surgery to remove her nail bed, i wasnt keen on it so i treated her with these and her nail great back just fine, no permanent damage.

Fabulous! It works!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on Sep 28, 2010

We have both the ointment and tablets. When my little girl bumps her head, knee or anything else we use this right away and it makes it go away. One time she had such a big bump on her forehead...we put the ointment on it and it went away!

arnica

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jul 11, 2011

works so well

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2643207 on Nov 03, 2010

have used this a number of times and can see results so quickly. toddlers are always having tumbles and falls and this helps reduce bruising and swelling fast fast fast.

bumps n bruises

Posted by Reviewer2728383 on Jan 01, 2010

Also, love bumps n bruises....melt in child's mouth quickly and really help with preventing a bump or bruise after a bonk.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2757910 on May 01, 2009

great tablets! Really helped!

Indispendable for those with active kids

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Dec 27, 2009

My kids are always running around and falling down, bumping their heads, knees, shins etc. But their sobs don't last long, as they know they'd get to pop their favourite Bumps and Bruises tablets, which they find absolutley yummy, and more importantly, works! No ugly purple bruising ever again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »