Amazing product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2182136 on Dec 12, 2009

Best stuff ever. i use this product on everything. Cleared my son's ezcema and helps scars. Also great on rashes. Surpasses any other brand!

Love this tub of caledula....it lasts for quite a while.

Posted by Reviewer2646396 on Aug 10, 2008

A must have product....great for many skin ailments.

okay stuff

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Nov 08, 2013

a little to greasy.

Hyland's Calendula

Posted by Reviewer1286253 on Mar 29, 2013

Great!!! Heals my wound fast..very strong smell

Liked this a lot

Posted by Reviewer1455851 on Sep 07, 2010

I had bad skin during the summer (a type of seasonal eczema) and this really helped. Since then, I've used it for dry hands, feet, and skin generally. It's less like a cream and more like an ointment in texture which is probably why it is so effective. It has a nice smell, isn't too heavy, and doesn't seem to stain clothes after you put it on. It's also really soothing if you have itchy skin.

Calendula

Posted by Reviewer1554125 on Dec 14, 2007

This is extremely effective for my family's scrathes and bruises. I put in on my baby's bottom with every diaper change to prevent rash and we have had much success. Love it!

Soothing!

Posted by Reviewer1621706 on Aug 09, 2016

This Hyland's ointment has been a long-time member of my household's medicine cabinet. It will settle down and sooth any skin irritation. However, it may not be the cure. Therefore, you have to be prepared to find out the true cause and the proper herbal combination to remedy the condition.

Will always keep this on hand

Posted by MamaToMany on Feb 11, 2011

I use this for everything- diaper cream, cuts, hand & foot moisturization. I recommend this size, as well, because it's very difficult to get the ointment out of the smaller tube. Very thick, doesn't smell great, but this isn't a product to use if you're looking for great fragrance.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1934188 on Nov 23, 2012

I suffer from allergies & the skin around my eyes gets rashy & painful. This is the only thing that calms & heals my skin when it's irritated. Also great for cuts & burns, it's extremely gentle & effective. It does smell a bit earthy, and it is in a heavy petroleum jelly base, but that's a small price to pay for such thorough relief. Excellent value, too. I always have some on hand in the house.

Calendula takes "the pain out of life"

Posted by Reviewer2874601 on Feb 08, 2008

Calendula from Hyland's works great (it speeds up the healing process) on bruises, scrapes, diaper rash, minor injuries and burns. It has even been helping a friend who is bedridden and dying. With Calendula bedsores are not an issue. Thank you Hyland's for taking the "pain out of life".

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »