okay stuff

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Nov 08, 2013

a little to greasy.

Hyland's Calendula

Posted by Reviewer1286253 on Mar 29, 2013

Great!!! Heals my wound fast..very strong smell

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1934188 on Nov 23, 2012

I suffer from allergies & the skin around my eyes gets rashy & painful. This is the only thing that calms & heals my skin when it's irritated. Also great for cuts & burns, it's extremely gentle & effective. It does smell a bit earthy, and it is in a heavy petroleum jelly base, but that's a small price to pay for such thorough relief. Excellent value, too. I always have some on hand in the house.

Really stinks

Posted by Gdaiva on Feb 25, 2011

Im not sure it is supposed to be homeopathic, it is made from petrolatum, and it really stinks like gasoline

Will always keep this on hand

Posted by MamaToMany on Feb 11, 2011

I use this for everything- diaper cream, cuts, hand & foot moisturization. I recommend this size, as well, because it's very difficult to get the ointment out of the smaller tube. Very thick, doesn't smell great, but this isn't a product to use if you're looking for great fragrance.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1171437 on Feb 07, 2011

I have winter eczema (so I am told) and this did not help at all. Plus the smell is horrible.

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer3174845 on Jan 17, 2011

Helps make my child's skin smooth and reduce redness

smells horrible and doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Jan 11, 2011

bought this product for my 5 month old baby dry skin. It smells so bad you almost have to plug your nose and it doesn't not moisturize skin at all, after few minutes skin is as dry as before

Liked this a lot

Posted by Reviewer1455851 on Sep 07, 2010

I had bad skin during the summer (a type of seasonal eczema) and this really helped. Since then, I've used it for dry hands, feet, and skin generally. It's less like a cream and more like an ointment in texture which is probably why it is so effective. It has a nice smell, isn't too heavy, and doesn't seem to stain clothes after you put it on. It's also really soothing if you have itchy skin.

Amazing product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2182136 on Dec 12, 2009

Best stuff ever. i use this product on everything. Cleared my son's ezcema and helps scars. Also great on rashes. Surpasses any other brand!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »