DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by 4752720376460048967 on May 17, 2016

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Nov 20, 2015

I am still looking for an effective non pharmacy sleep aid. This doesn't seem to do anything to help me sleep.

not very good

Posted by Reviewer1440933 on Oct 18, 2007

It does not work at all for me.I bought it for insomnia but it is as if I am taking candy.I would not recommend it.

Not strong enough

Posted by Reviewer1275071 on Feb 01, 2010

this is OK to calm your nerves during the day, but I didn't find it to be an effective sleep aid. I've had better luck with Melatonin.

not for regular use

Posted by Reviewer2292642 on Feb 20, 2016

This product worked for one night. I took 2 at dinner and then 2 an hour before bed. The first night was ok, not so good the second night and then no effect at all on the next two nights. May be of some use for occasional sleeplessness but not for insomnia - at least not for me.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2391026 on Dec 17, 2010

it was strange,but it kept me awake all night

Did not worked

Posted by Reviewer2923231 on Sep 12, 2012

Sorry, but these did not work at all to my husband.

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1948677 on Feb 26, 2013

Hyland's products are my favorite, but this was a bad choice. It does absolutely nothing for me or my husband.Even if I take more than the recommended dose, it's still doesn't make me sleepy at all.

Useless!

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Sep 15, 2013

This did absolutely nothing for me, not even relax me. I have tried so many natural things for 20 years now for chronic insomnia and sadly the only thing that works is Mogadon (prescription medication). Anyhow for this is you're a chronic insomniac save your money.

Just OK

Posted by 4836036049833342503 on Apr 10, 2014

It's differently not a sleep aid. I was told by others that it works great for them, so, maybe it's just me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »