Hyland's Calms Forte Sleep Aid

Posted by 5036140754519318948 on Apr 22, 2015

My husband has chronic insomnia & anxiety. It worked very well the first few nights with about 6 hours of sleep but subsequently less effective with only 2 hours. I think it should work well for those on occasional insomnia. This product is always out of stock and the date of stock's arrival kept changing. We have asked to be notified various times but did not get any notification. Am really disappointed with iherb's service for not keeping with its promise. It is available on other online stores so I will try them out. Tired of waiting, and the disappointment. Update: managed to order a couple thru vitacost, prices are lower too. In fact, bought other supplements and all their prices were lower than iherb although the airfreight at iherb is more competitive. JN from Singapore

i doubt!

Posted by 5600809228291583356 on Jan 07, 2015

it seems to help curing insomnia and having a sound sleep (with less nightmares) but i woke up with dizziness sometimes. so i am not pretty sure if this is good for me or not.

It's alright

Posted by Reviewer2851793 on Sep 30, 2014

Sometimes it works for me other times I don't feel it, but could be all in the mind. Still a good product I think

Seems ok

Posted by Gemini on Jul 01, 2014

I seem to sleep a little more, deeply using these, though I still wake several times a night

not sure about this product

Posted by Reviewer1825142 on May 02, 2014

I've taken it a few times now but I still have trouble sleeping. Maybe it does relax me a little more than normal. Hard to judge so far.

They work to chill you out, not to sleep

Posted by 5397281104834798902 on Apr 03, 2014

If you are a OTC sleep aid (restavit, unisom) user, these will feel like they take forever to work. They did relax me but that was just good to keep things in perspective. I wanted to get myself off the OTC sleep meds so I bought this but It did not work for me. I will use them to just chill after a mental day but not to knock me out. Although having said that they work pretty well to calm my PMS moods.

Ok

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Feb 11, 2014

Didn't notice too much difference but then I didn't take it as directed - some hours prior to sleep. But taking it just minutes before bed seemed to work some days later where sleep was sound and peaceful. I suppose the message is take as directed.

works sosolala

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

I've used better products, but good for relaxation

good

Posted by 5136413787212599908 on Oct 17, 2013

good

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013

They work Ok