Brilliant.

Posted by funkydharma on Mar 30, 2012

Along with some other drugs and essential oils (Neroli, Frankinsense & Marjoram) , these help with my insomnia which even some drugs don't touch.

Best sleeping help I've ever had.

Posted by Reviewer2373988 on Oct 17, 2012

I take 4 before bedtime and I finally get to sleep. I am so happy about Calms Forte! And even if I don't get enough sleep sometimes, I don't even feel tired the next day. Just like Magic! This is almost a life saver. Thank you Hyland's and thank you iherb.

Gets you to sleep but...

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on Apr 17, 2012

This helps me get to sleep but only for about three hours. Then I can take some more or take Bach Rescue Sleep which allows me to stay asleep a little longer than this product. So I like this product enough to give it 5 stars because it works, but wish that it worked for a longer period of time.

Sound Sleep

Posted by Reviewer2957245 on Apr 27, 2012

I take 3 tablets about a 1/2 hour before bed and I do fall asleep faster and sleep sounder. No grogginess in the morning.

i like this.

Posted by Reviewer1293229 on Jun 04, 2012

i do think this helps me sleep

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1455024 on Jun 13, 2012

ALL HYLANDS WORK NO BAD NIGHTMARES SOMETIMES HAVE TO TAKE 3-4, BUT WORKS USING 0VER A YEAR, NO SIDES ALSO USE WITH HYLANDS CALM

Not Habit Forming

Posted by Reviewer2146441 on Jun 25, 2012

This gentle sleep aid is not habit forming. What I love about homeopathics is that the worst they do is nothing. It's all up from there.

works!

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Jul 04, 2012

I've been trying to find something to help with my sleep and I think this is it! Melatonin gives me crazy nightmares and I'd rather stay away from chemicals. This seems to relax me and let me get a normal sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1035410 on Jan 02, 2012

Taste good, help me to relax without after-effects.

calming

Posted by Reviewer1246224 on Feb 05, 2012

Excelent for nervousness. Will buy again.