Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2240965 on Dec 27, 2011

I use this product since years

Calms Forte

Posted by Reviewer2352590 on Feb 09, 2012

An Excellent product

this is really calming

Posted by 5549726224653791909 on Nov 27, 2013

I fake 3of them before going to bed, and I sleep all Night long!

Big fan

Posted by 5541262754083136522 on Jan 06, 2014

I generally stay away from homeopathic things but I've been using Calms Forte for years and it always helps. Rather than working like a sleeping pill, I find that it helps me get to sleep because it basically clears my mind while I'm trying to rest. Anyone who has trouble sleeping because of stress or anxiety should definitely try this!

Calms Forte homeopathic

Posted by 5317582205444596316 on Apr 06, 2014

Great product that I need to source from overseas as it's not available here in Australia. Excellent service and fast shipping from iHerb!

Works very well

Posted by 5595605405508071847 on Apr 25, 2014

A few months ago I stopped taking prescription sleeping pills and tried a few of the homeopathic meds. So far I like this one the most, it works pretty quickly and I can feel how it relaxes me. If I have a bad night and wake up I can take this even in the middle of the night and fall back to sleep without feeling groggy the next day.

Calms fete

Posted by 4893418512856338024 on Jun 26, 2014

I am also liking for leg pills

very good

Posted by Reviewer1811811 on Jul 02, 2014

Finally found a product which helps me sleep at night without using prescription meds. Love it.

Hyland's Calms Forte Pills

Posted by Reviewer1495076 on Aug 13, 2014

Since I have started using this product, I have had a decent night's sleep. I suffer from sleep apnea and these definitely help me get more than two hours sleep a night. A side effect of my pain medication is panic attacks and again these pills lessen this effect. Well worth buying.

Have used for years

Posted by Reviewer1488438 on Aug 21, 2014

I have used this product for years. I have used it for a sleep aid and for anxiety. My son is in college and he uses it during exam time. It is safe enough that I use this for my dog who has nervousness during thunderstorms. The vet said it is safe to use for her. Can't imagine not using this product.