Have used for years

Posted by Reviewer1488438 on Aug 21, 2014

I have used this product for years. I have used it for a sleep aid and for anxiety. My son is in college and he uses it during exam time. It is safe enough that I use this for my dog who has nervousness during thunderstorms. The vet said it is safe to use for her. Can't imagine not using this product.

Help me sleep.

Posted by MsStaeheli on Nov 22, 2014

We take these when we are afraid we won't fall asleep. They help.

good sleep aid besides calming effect

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Dec 27, 2014

One time (during high stress and sleeplessness) I took 2 tablets at night and literally was knocked out immediately, and had very deep sleep. For me one tablet is enough to fall asleep at night now. Doesn't form habit, but quite strong for a day use. Other family members use this product during the day and it seems to be working for them well.

works smoothly

Posted by Reviewer2885484 on Dec 28, 2014

works smoothly

did the job

Posted by 4651876595508837147 on Oct 30, 2014

I started sleeping really well. non-addictive and works well if you cant sleep after a night of partying.

calms forte

Posted by Reviewer2203649 on Mar 01, 2015

Good nite sleep, not addictive

tastes good, relieves stress

Posted by 5437868910896288190 on Nov 10, 2014

It helps my body and mind relax in a totally natural way. definately not a drug or habit forming.

it does help putting on sleep, but i feel more tired in next morning

Posted by Reviewer2809701 on Aug 04, 2014

i bought this one and the "Nerve Tension " version, both is more or less the same. it does indeed help putting me to sleep, but i feel more tired in the next morning. its better than no sleep at all though!

Sleep well

Posted by Reviewer2617499 on Aug 13, 2014

One of the best Sleep aid I have found.

calms me down

Posted by 5681771745032502224 on Jun 29, 2014

i bought this cos i've been over thinking too much at night and not getting quality sleep. i took 2 pills at night for 3 days. i slept through the night without waking up (to my memories) and got up in the morning feeling well rested. a slight problem though, i duno if it's me or the pills, i do get a little sleepy in the morning after i woke up, but that feeling is soon gone. it's safe and i feel like i'm not taking chemicals