Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2312123 on Mar 19, 2010

Calms Forte is fantastic for helping me fall asleep on nights when I can not make my brain slow down. I don't NEED it to sleep, in fact I only take it when I find my head racing. And I never experience side effects, except possibly more vivid dreams. I recommend this to anyone who has a busy brain at bedtime.

Hubby says its the best

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 31, 2010

My husband uses this product and says it calms him and helps him sleep on those nights he is restless. No morning drowsiness either. We will continue to buy it.

they work!!

Posted by Reviewer1735006 on Jun 27, 2010

I've taken these for years on and off during stressful times. They really work. Great product. And, of course, iherb is amazing. I ordered these while spending a semester teaching in China and they came, no problem. I think it took 7 days and the shipping was super reasonable...$6 I think for these and a few other things.

Safe and Natural

Posted by Reviewer1628805 on Oct 05, 2010

These help with stress during the day (I take 2) and 3 at night helps me sleep without the groggy feeling of sleeping pills.

calms forte

Posted by Reviewer2777476 on Oct 18, 2010

I have been using your product for quite some time now. I have had ongoing problems with sleeplessness since I was Dx with cardiomyopathy. A person needs their absolute sleep and so after trying several Rx.'s, I decided to try calms forte and I love the effectiveness. No drowsiness upon awakening and I feel rested indeed. Thank you for your product and I would recommend to anyone with sleepless nights.