Insomnia reduced!

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 02, 2010

I use these when I have trouble getting to sleep and a tough time staying asleep. I have never been disappointed. They work very well!

I believe they work

Posted by Reviewer1578192 on Jul 11, 2009

I often sleep to mush, but it happens when I have been up late night watching movies that I will fall a-sleep only to wake up a few ours later., usually I will just fall a sleep again, but if Ive had mush coffee, then I will wake up whit out being able to sleep again. I didn't believe these tiny pills would do anything, but I now believe they work. I take 3 pills go back to bed, and slowly begin to feel sleepy, before I am gone. I sometimes take these together with 100 mg Theanine which seems to enhance the effect. I know everyone is different, and what may work for me, may not work for all, but I will reorder these tablets again.

sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1696475 on Oct 07, 2009

Wonderful sleep aid without drugs. Been using this for years successfully.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1602878 on Nov 02, 2009

Always helps me sleep sounder at night, and no drowsiness. Cannot feel it working and then all of a sudden I'm in a deep sleep. :)

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1619954 on Aug 03, 2008

Helps calm me down & sleep well. I don't feel drugged out at all the next day. I have suggested it to other people i know have a hard time sleeping & they feel it helps as well.

they work!!

Posted by Reviewer1735006 on Jun 27, 2010

I've taken these for years on and off during stressful times. They really work. Great product. And, of course, iherb is amazing. I ordered these while spending a semester teaching in China and they came, no problem. I think it took 7 days and the shipping was super reasonable...$6 I think for these and a few other things.

Not addicting

Posted by Reviewer1736363 on Sep 04, 2009

Very good to calm nerves during the day. Does not make you sleepy.

Hylands calms forte

Posted by 4851599105775841672 on Jan 21, 2014

A good choice when you have had a stressful day & simply can not switch off.

ff

Posted by Reviewer1749684 on Mar 25, 2008

I had this product recommended to me from my natropath and I find it helpful to keep my temperment throughout the day.

Like this product

Posted by Reviewer1773028 on Oct 07, 2010

Good product, works to relax you and eases tension. I also use these for some relief with a tension headache. The tablets are tiny and easy to swallow.