Relaxing.....

Posted by Reviewer2740623 on Aug 30, 2009

Helps me relax and works to help keep me asleep.Been using this product for a year now it is the one product that keeps me asleep all night w/o side affects!

Husband loves!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012

My husband uses this whenever he starts feeling a little anxious and has trouble sleeping. I hated him using over the counter sleep aids, so I bought this for him, and he loves it! An all natural sleep aid...so happy about this product!

Work for me

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 28, 2013

These really do work for me. If I take two, before you know it I am dropping off to sleep. I made the mistake of giving these to a friend of mine in an attempt to wean her off sleeping pills. She said they did not work for her, so no I need to get them back! Sleeping pills are so dangerous. Statistically, thousands of people a year die in the U.S. from them. I knew this without even seeing it on Dr. Oz, although he did have an episode on this recently, and I am so glad. I hope more people take this more seriously, and stop buying into the propaganda of butterflies, crescent moons and all the other b.s.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Feb 20, 2009

Good product, works well, is not a 'medicine'. Homeopathics are good to have on hand. Stock up now before the government takes the option away from us...pretty soon.

long time user

Posted by Reviewer3122834 on Aug 27, 2009

Really helps to take the edge off. Works better on an empty stomach. Helps you to RELAX.

Gentle and effective.

Posted by Reviewer1019740 on Feb 01, 2009

I use this product from time to time. Especially nice when travelling and you are trying to sleep in a new environment. I always keep it on hand.

Excellent for relaxation anytime

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Feb 06, 2009

but also helps me get to sleep without any groggy feeling.

Hyland's Calms Forte

Posted by Reviewer2585309 on Sep 22, 2008

Superb alternative to sleeping pills. No letdown when it's not taken. Swallow with water-very convenient.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Oct 26, 2008

Great for helping to ease the way to sleep on those nights following stressful days. I like them a lot.

Hyland's Calms Forte

Posted by Reviewer1403526 on Nov 05, 2008

This product nearly always works when I have jangled nerves and can't fall asleep. Truly a staple in my medicine cabinet.