Love this calming stuff

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Nov 12, 2010

Anxiety is present in all lives, but this Hyland's calm is so great. It is natural and easy and really assists me to fall to sleep. YEAH!!!!!

Just Right

Posted by KMOMO7 on Jun 30, 2011

I buy this for the Hubby , who has a tough time winding down enough to sleep, but doesn't like the hangover from OTC or herbal remedies. This has what it takes to get him relaxed and into a healthy sleep cycle with no fog the next morning.

Calms Forte

Posted by Reviewer2323035 on Jan 04, 2011

The best sleep aid I have tried. Ensures a lovely relaxed sleep each night with no "hangover" the next day.

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Mar 10, 2012

I was initially skeptical about this product but it quickly won me over. I didn't feel drowsy but I did feel really relaxed after 15 mins. And the nights that I popped 1 pill before I slept, I felt I had not slept so deep and well in a long time. (As a mother of a 3 year old toddler who still wakes up in the night, I get a little nervous/stressed before sleep and it completely eased me).

Safe and Natural

Posted by Reviewer1628805 on Oct 05, 2010

These help with stress during the day (I take 2) and 3 at night helps me sleep without the groggy feeling of sleeping pills.

very fine product!

Posted by Reviewer1694013 on Aug 30, 2010

have used for years; works!

Better sleep

Posted by Reviewer1266450 on Sep 08, 2011

I am always more rested even if I sleep a shorter amount of time when I use Calms Forte.

Sleep tight

Posted by yogaherb on Oct 11, 2011

Love this product. I have a serious sleep issue and Calms allows me to sleep without any residual effects the next day.

Very helpful naturally

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on May 03, 2011

Really helps me go and stay asleep deeply. Keep this product pls.

Hyland's Calms Forte Sleep Aid

Posted by 5036140754519318948 on Apr 22, 2015

My husband has chronic insomnia & anxiety. It worked very well the first few nights with about 6 hours of sleep but subsequently less effective with only 2 hours. I think it should work well for those on occasional insomnia. This product is always out of stock and the date of stock's arrival kept changing. We have asked to be notified various times but did not get any notification. Am really disappointed with iherb's service for not keeping with its promise. It is available on other online stores so I will try them out. Tired of waiting, and the disappointment. Update: managed to order a couple thru vitacost, prices are lower too. In fact, bought other supplements and all their prices were lower than iherb although the airfreight at iherb is more competitive. JN from Singapore