Just Right

Posted by KMOMO7 on Jun 30, 2011

I buy this for the Hubby , who has a tough time winding down enough to sleep, but doesn't like the hangover from OTC or herbal remedies. This has what it takes to get him relaxed and into a healthy sleep cycle with no fog the next morning.

SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer1882293 on Jul 05, 2011

This worked for me. It helped me get a better night's sleep than I was experiencing before starting this product.

Takes the edge off

Posted by Reviewer2036832 on Aug 12, 2011

Quiets the inner unease.

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Mar 10, 2012

I was initially skeptical about this product but it quickly won me over. I didn't feel drowsy but I did feel really relaxed after 15 mins. And the nights that I popped 1 pill before I slept, I felt I had not slept so deep and well in a long time. (As a mother of a 3 year old toddler who still wakes up in the night, I get a little nervous/stressed before sleep and it completely eased me).

Better sleep

Posted by Reviewer1266450 on Sep 08, 2011

I am always more rested even if I sleep a shorter amount of time when I use Calms Forte.

Sleep tight

Posted by yogaherb on Oct 11, 2011

Love this product. I have a serious sleep issue and Calms allows me to sleep without any residual effects the next day.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2240965 on Dec 27, 2011

I use this product since years

Hyland's Calms Forte Sleep Aid

Posted by 5036140754519318948 on Apr 22, 2015

My husband has chronic insomnia & anxiety. It worked very well the first few nights with about 6 hours of sleep but subsequently less effective with only 2 hours. I think it should work well for those on occasional insomnia. This product is always out of stock and the date of stock's arrival kept changing. We have asked to be notified various times but did not get any notification. Am really disappointed with iherb's service for not keeping with its promise. It is available on other online stores so I will try them out. Tired of waiting, and the disappointment. Update: managed to order a couple thru vitacost, prices are lower too. In fact, bought other supplements and all their prices were lower than iherb although the airfreight at iherb is more competitive. JN from Singapore

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Nov 20, 2015

I am still looking for an effective non pharmacy sleep aid. This doesn't seem to do anything to help me sleep.

not for regular use

Posted by Reviewer2292642 on Feb 20, 2016

This product worked for one night. I took 2 at dinner and then 2 an hour before bed. The first night was ok, not so good the second night and then no effect at all on the next two nights. May be of some use for occasional sleeplessness but not for insomnia - at least not for me.