they work!!

Posted by Reviewer1735006 on Jun 27, 2010

I've taken these for years on and off during stressful times. They really work. Great product. And, of course, iherb is amazing. I ordered these while spending a semester teaching in China and they came, no problem. I think it took 7 days and the shipping was super reasonable...$6 I think for these and a few other things.

Safe and Natural

Posted by Reviewer1628805 on Oct 05, 2010

These help with stress during the day (I take 2) and 3 at night helps me sleep without the groggy feeling of sleeping pills.

calms forte

Posted by Reviewer2777476 on Oct 18, 2010

I have been using your product for quite some time now. I have had ongoing problems with sleeplessness since I was Dx with cardiomyopathy. A person needs their absolute sleep and so after trying several Rx.'s, I decided to try calms forte and I love the effectiveness. No drowsiness upon awakening and I feel rested indeed. Thank you for your product and I would recommend to anyone with sleepless nights.

Love this calming stuff

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Nov 12, 2010

Anxiety is present in all lives, but this Hyland's calm is so great. It is natural and easy and really assists me to fall to sleep. YEAH!!!!!

I can sleep again!!

Posted by Reviewer1854846 on Nov 30, 2010

Helps greatly with restless legs and pre menopausal insomnia

Calms Forte

Posted by Reviewer2323035 on Jan 04, 2011

The best sleep aid I have tried. Ensures a lovely relaxed sleep each night with no "hangover" the next day.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2447997 on May 08, 2009

I don't understand how this works,just that it does. Two at night make a big difference in quality of sleep

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1924970 on Feb 06, 2010

These are the best sleep aid I have found. I normally have trouble falling asleep or sleeping through the night, and if I take 1-2 of these I have a much deeper, uninterrupted sleep. Unlike many herbal supplements I have tried these do not make me feel 'drugged' or too drowsy in the morning. I highly recommend them.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Jul 31, 2010

I give it to my dog who is suffering from bone cancer and this helps him sleep thru the night.

very fine product!

Posted by Reviewer1694013 on Aug 30, 2010

have used for years; works!