Sleeping thru the night

Posted by Reviewer1523896 on Aug 12, 2009

I take 1-2 tablets at dinner then 1-2 more before bed. It has helped me with getting a better night's sleep. I love the stuff!

helps with stress and sleeplessness

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Feb 26, 2009

Take before bed to sleep or hectic day

Gentle and natural

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 19, 2009

I have used Calms Forte on and off for over 10 years. It is a gentle relaxation/calming aid that can be used at any time of day. I have experienced no side effects nor any morning "hangover" drowsiness like with OTC sleep products.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Oct 11, 2009

I've used Calms Forte for several years. It helps when I feel really tense and am worrying. I also use if to get to sleep. Sometimes I have had emotional crisis situations where it wasn't enough to get me to sleep, but was wonderfully calming.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1602878 on Nov 02, 2009

Always helps me sleep sounder at night, and no drowsiness. Cannot feel it working and then all of a sudden I'm in a deep sleep. :)

Hyland's Calm Forte

Posted by Reviewer2529625 on Nov 05, 2009

This product really works for occassional sleeplessness. It also works to calm your nerves during stressful situations.

Actually works

Posted by Reviewer2390304 on Nov 12, 2009

Helps throughout the day handling stress, and I am definitely sleeping better. I am stocking up!

works great

Posted by Reviewer2447997 on May 08, 2009

I don't understand how this works,just that it does. Two at night make a big difference in quality of sleep

Insomnia reduced!

Posted by Reviewer1547282 on Jan 02, 2010

I use these when I have trouble getting to sleep and a tough time staying asleep. I have never been disappointed. They work very well!

Hylands's Calm Forte

Posted by Reviewer1178235 on Jan 07, 2010

I am grateful for a product that has no side effects, yet helps take the edge off of stress so my body can relax and get a good nights sleep.