Not Habit Forming

Posted by Reviewer2146441 on Jun 25, 2012

This gentle sleep aid is not habit forming. What I love about homeopathics is that the worst they do is nothing. It's all up from there.

good sleep aid besides calming effect

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Dec 27, 2014

One time (during high stress and sleeplessness) I took 2 tablets at night and literally was knocked out immediately, and had very deep sleep. For me one tablet is enough to fall asleep at night now. Doesn't form habit, but quite strong for a day use. Other family members use this product during the day and it seems to be working for them well.

Hyland-s-Calms-Fort-Sleep-Aid-100-Tablets/3756

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Jul 18, 2013

Works great real value at iHerb

Calms Forte Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer2195556 on Nov 05, 2008

It works like it claims! Thank you

calms forte

Posted by Reviewer2203649 on Mar 01, 2015

Good nite sleep, not addictive

great

Posted by Reviewer2215250 on Jun 27, 2009

these tablets are great, my husband suffers from imsomnia and has a lot ot trouble sleeping, but with these pills he can sleep so much better and when I take them, I sleep throught all the night and wake up without the side effects of other sleep medications

works!

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Jul 04, 2012

I've been trying to find something to help with my sleep and I think this is it! Melatonin gives me crazy nightmares and I'd rather stay away from chemicals. This seems to relax me and let me get a normal sleep.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1924970 on Feb 06, 2010

These are the best sleep aid I have found. I normally have trouble falling asleep or sleeping through the night, and if I take 1-2 of these I have a much deeper, uninterrupted sleep. Unlike many herbal supplements I have tried these do not make me feel 'drugged' or too drowsy in the morning. I highly recommend them.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1811811 on Jul 02, 2014

Finally found a product which helps me sleep at night without using prescription meds. Love it.

Ahh, Sleep!

Posted by Reviewer1843803 on Feb 29, 2012

I find this product really works for me. I have tried another Hyland product for sleep but there were no results. I decided to give this product a try and, YEAY, it worked! I hope you have similar success.