Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2338551 on Oct 03, 2010

Kids can sleep better now.

helped calm my son

Posted by Reviewer3068036 on Oct 31, 2011

I heard of these tablets from a friend and thought, i will try anything to help my little one sleep. I had tried so many other remidies and this was the last straw.The first ight of giving him the tablets my son slept from 6pm till 5am , and things only got better. I will recomend this product 100%.

good

Posted by Reviewer2026688 on Nov 17, 2011

From Latvia My 2-year-old son helps to calm down and sleep calmly at night; even if the active the evening playing with her sisters.

A great must for toddlers and kids.

Posted by Reviewer1162650 on Dec 13, 2011

I use this all the time, even when my babies were very young. It is good to help them sleep when they seem restless or calms them when they travel. It works!!!

They like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1277430 on Dec 22, 2011

My very picky kids will take it and it has been wonderful for calming their nerves.

good

Posted by Reviewer2595011 on Mar 07, 2012

i like this one, and my kid is taking is written on the box-just 2tablets before going to bed, or 2tablets when it's nesesery.

Great for growing pains in the night

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

Use this when the kids are selfless and ant sleep, have also used at3am when my 4-year old wakes screaming with growing pains in her legs. It appears to work! we call them "fairy balls".... Don't want her going to kinder telling teachers Mummy uses her sleeping pills! They may not realize I am using a homeopathic product!! Will buy again.

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1501597 on Nov 30, 2012

I love Hyland products. These work great to help calm yourself. My son has a difficult time winding down at bed time. I give him 2 tablets and then we read a book for about 15 minutes. Then he goes right to sleep. Would recommend!!

For grandson

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 07, 2012

He's got the growth pains that cause tears at bed time. I got these for him for this, and he hasn't had any pains since. Even if it's psychosomatic I'll take it.