RU

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2338551 Oct 03, 2010

Kids can sleep better now.

helped calm my son

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3068036 Oct 31, 2011

I heard of these tablets from a friend and thought, i will try anything to help my little one sleep. I had tried so many other remidies and this was the last straw.The first ight of giving him the tablets my son slept from 6pm till 5am , and things only got better. I will recomend this product 100%.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2026688 Nov 17, 2011

From Latvia My 2-year-old son helps to calm down and sleep calmly at night; even if the active the evening playing with her sisters.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A great must for toddlers and kids.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1162650 Dec 13, 2011

I use this all the time, even when my babies were very young. It is good to help them sleep when they seem restless or calms them when they travel. It works!!!

They like the taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1277430 Dec 22, 2011

My very picky kids will take it and it has been wonderful for calming their nerves.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2595011 Mar 07, 2012

i like this one, and my kid is taking is written on the box-just 2tablets before going to bed, or 2tablets when it's nesesery.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great for growing pains in the night

Отзыв оставлен organic-down-under Sep 17, 2012

Use this when the kids are selfless and ant sleep, have also used at3am when my 4-year old wakes screaming with growing pains in her legs. It appears to work! we call them "fairy balls".... Don't want her going to kinder telling teachers Mummy uses her sleeping pills! They may not realize I am using a homeopathic product!! Will buy again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days

Отзыв оставлен BIZ254 Jul 01, 2015

Calms my active child before bedtime and restless bad days.

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1501597 Nov 30, 2012

I love Hyland products. These work great to help calm yourself. My son has a difficult time winding down at bed time. I give him 2 tablets and then we read a book for about 15 minutes. Then he goes right to sleep. Would recommend!!

For grandson

Отзыв оставлен DeanaS Dec 07, 2012

He's got the growth pains that cause tears at bed time. I got these for him for this, and he hasn't had any pains since. Even if it's psychosomatic I'll take it.

Позиции 21-30 из 46