quite good

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Mar 03, 2011

...though I wouldn't be able to say if they really make a difference in my daughter's sleep. but she seems calmer after these pills. careful though, the manufacturer states they're not for long term usage, so care should be taken even with these natural remedies..

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer3005816 on Feb 23, 2011

My 5 year old daughter has a lot of trouble falling asleep and have tried these now for a couple of weeks. They seemed to help on some nights and other nights, so I don't know if they are really making any difference. Taste seems to be okay and she doesn't mind taking them so will persist.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Feb 08, 2011

works like magic

Posted by Denyse on Feb 02, 2011

My granddaughter asks for her "PILLS" every noght before bed, she has been sleeping better through the night since taking this.

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1219145 on Jan 06, 2011

It may work for some kids but it didn't work for mine. I actually think my child woke up more. I gave it to my 14 month old and this is recommended for ages 4 and up. I even gave it to a friend to try on her child and she saw the same results that I did. Her child woke up more. This product is a waste.

seems to be helpful.

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Dec 27, 2010

ordering for a friend who keeps asking me to reorder. so it must be helping.

All of Hyland's products are excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 10, 2010

I have had such a good experience giving these to my kids. Sometimes my children are so tired; these tablets give them the help they need to let go and fall asleep. It also seems to help with preventing bad dreams and sleeping through the night and falling back asleep after bad dreams. I give my child two tablets and let my child hold the bottle for extra effect. I keep these tablets handy always because I have three young children, and we need our beauty sleep!

good

Posted by Reviewer2643207 on Nov 03, 2010

helps the little one calm down before bed.

wasn't effective for my child..

Posted by Reviewer1856194 on Oct 07, 2010

I gave this to my 4 year old daughter and it didn't seem to work at all in fact it seem to keep her up instead making her relaxed.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2338551 on Oct 03, 2010

Kids can sleep better now.