good

Posted by Reviewer2595011 on Mar 07, 2012

i like this one, and my kid is taking is written on the box-just 2tablets before going to bed, or 2tablets when it's nesesery.

good

Posted by Reviewer2643207 on Nov 03, 2010

helps the little one calm down before bed.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2791523 on Oct 14, 2009

My 3 yr old daughter used to wake up all through the night. She sleeps better now and if she does wake up she will go right back to sleep. I will definitely be keeping this around.

For grandson

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 07, 2012

He's got the growth pains that cause tears at bed time. I got these for him for this, and he hasn't had any pains since. Even if it's psychosomatic I'll take it.

Did what it says!

Posted by Reviewer2866588 on Mar 10, 2011

My young son was stressed due to bullying and was not sleeping well. I gave him these and he had the best nights sleep he has had in months.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2914635 on Jun 25, 2009

I give this to my 26 month old before bed. He always took the Hylands teething tablets to help ease his pain with teething and loved them. He has sleep problems like I do, he can't "wind down" to easily so I find these work great for him!!

A lifesaver!

Posted by julynk on Jun 10, 2011

I use it on my kids aged 3 and 6 when they've had too exciting an evening playing Wii or Super Granny on the PC and cannot settle down to sleep. Or fall asleep only to cry out half an hour later. Two little pills is all they need to go back to sleep and STAY asleep.

helped calm my son

Posted by Reviewer3068036 on Oct 31, 2011

I heard of these tablets from a friend and thought, i will try anything to help my little one sleep. I had tried so many other remidies and this was the last straw.The first ight of giving him the tablets my son slept from 6pm till 5am , and things only got better. I will recomend this product 100%.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer3176554 on Mar 17, 2010

Love this product. I have used it for years. Eases restlessness before bed and has even reduced agitation for mild pain and discomfort so that pain medication was unnecessary. I keep one in the cabinet and one in the diaper bag!

Great for toddlers!

Posted by Reviewer2066994 on May 21, 2010

These help my daughter sleep when she is really wound up.