Effective!

Posted by Reviewer3176554 on Mar 17, 2010

Love this product. I have used it for years. Eases restlessness before bed and has even reduced agitation for mild pain and discomfort so that pain medication was unnecessary. I keep one in the cabinet and one in the diaper bag!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1421050 on Feb 02, 2012

Helps the baby sleep all through the night. Yay!

useful

Posted by Reviewer1996843 on Oct 31, 2011

It is not a drug so it doesn't make kids sleep right away but somewhat calms down when they are sleepless at night due to excessive excitement or something. Will use this for trip.

good

Posted by Reviewer3211659 on Sep 21, 2011

Seems to help bring my 3 yr old daughter 'down' a littel from the VERY (overly) energetic maniac. LOL

Works well

Posted by 5753723654361167066 on Jan 03, 2013

I started using these because my 3 year old would delay bedtime for as long as she could. These only really work if i start using them a couple of hours before bedtime. I imagined they would work if i gave her a couple half hour before bed but they don't. If you follow the dosage guide then they really do work.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1020792 on Jan 05, 2013

Good

No effect.

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Mar 20, 2014

Did not work on my son, but then again kids are different! :)

Dont notice a difference

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Nov 06, 2011

I am really disappointed with these because I don't really notice a difference with my 20mo old daughter when she has trouble sleeping.

seems to be helpful.

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Dec 27, 2010

ordering for a friend who keeps asking me to reorder. so it must be helping.

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1948677 on Feb 26, 2013

Hyland's products are wonderful, but their sleep aid herbs doesn't work at all. Not Calms Forte for adults, and not Calms Forte for kids. My baby (21 month old)was not sleepy at all even after being up 12 hours during the daytime, and she was actually waking up more frequently during the night after I gave her this. Waste of money.